chapter 36

Author pov...

Jas:"Papa&dada..." Everyone look at jas who was standing at door and hover smile ...

Type:"Oh jas where you want i was asking to papa saint and he told you don't come to hospital regularly ... Is something wrong ..." Jas smile at type Before hugging him and kiss his cheeks...

Jas:"Everyone i want you guys to meet someone who is important to me ... Julia come in..."

They smile looking at the girl who was wearing a black suite and her hair was looking short like boys haircut and ears where having lot of studs ... She more over look like a girl then a boy ...

Julia:"Hello everyone i am Julia and i am Jasmin Girlfriend ... Nice to meet you ... "

Everyone:"YOU WHAT ..."

Jas:"Please don't react too much ... I met Julia in a hospital few a year back and we become a friend and that truns into love ... So we love eachother so much ... Hope you guys accept it..." Type gives thumps up while tharn hold his while they glare at Julia...

Gulf:"How much you love my daughter Julia..."Julia smile and hold jas wasit which make them look her curiosly...

Julia:"More than anything... Because i am orphan i don't have a family to block my way and i found that i like girls when i was 15 years ... But does not mean i have many girlfriends... Jas was my first and will be my last .... And you don't need to worry about jas Because i have my own company which was running successfully ... "

Mew:"What work you do daughter in law ..." Everyone snap thier head towards mew while jas run and hug mew tightly...

Jas:"Mewmew... Thank you so much for accepting us ... I was Afraid to tell you that i like a girl and think you will judge me ..." Mew smile and kiss her forehead while gulf smile before moving to Julia ..."

Gulf:"If you make my baby cry ... I will sue you ... Welcome to the family ...." Julia hug gulf while jas them both ...

Tharn:"What work your doing Julia ..."

Julia:"Ohh i am wedding planner mr tharn ... Which was running successfully and don't worry i won't let jas starve still i am alive...By the way congratulations on your babies ..." Type and tharn thanked her with a smile....

Type:"Why don't i cook for Julia...."

Everyone:"NO TYPE NO ..." Type pout his lips and cry hugging tharn immediately like someone have slap him ....

Type:"Ok ... I won't ... Now i know no one loves me here ...fine type fell like a orphan now ... Julia take care of jas ..." He lazily move towards his room like slowly turing his head like someone stop him...

Everyone:"We don't stop you type ... You can go know drama queen ..." He stomp his feet while walking towards his room ... Julia giggles seeing thier affection and funny side of the family ...

Mew:"You will get to use to it baby girl ... Come on let have dinner and from now you will stay with us you got it ... And jas type is having boy and girl ..." She jumps up and down while hugging tharn tightly ...

Jas:"My god Today is my lucky day tharn ... And your waterleomns bring joyness in life they are my cutie and love babies of thier aunty ...." Tharn smile and kiss her forehead ...