Chapter 9

Type pov...

Wow... Really a big house it is Really.. really veryyyyyyy big house ... And there are lot of people lives here ... So if i work hard even i can get this big house right... Not this big may be less big than this hehehe...

I like gulf papa and meow dada ... Hehehe i like his name you know... And i was Shock at first that he give birth to my hubby ... Hubby i like it and i even like it when he calls me wifey... So if both men get married then a wifey can pregnant ... Ohh i am wifey right that means i can get pregnant too...hahaha...

This room is really huge compare to mine... Why i compare this to mine... This house and this room everything is hugeeee... And type going live here till the contract over ... Hope ma don't stress herself in this one... I should talk to ma about this and tell her not to stress herself...

I can work here till I die so that i can pay the debt right and ma ,tine can focus on thier life... I know this is my life and this mansion is my place ... So i should go through everything... I have seen everything and this thing is not that much difficult...Type can do anything and can face anything...

Jas:"Can we come in type..." I look at three girls...God what they name...

Type:"H..h..hi..hi i am sorry i don't your names..." They giggle and pull me towards the bed...

Violet:"I am Violet and this my twin sister snow and our big sis jasmine ... Nice to meet you and you look awesome and cute at same time ..." What does it mean ..

Type:"What does it mean aw..aw.. can you tell me please..." They look at me with confused gesture...

Jas:"You don't know what is it mean type... It mean you look beautiful and cute ... Even girls can be Envy looking at you ... And we three also lite bit Envy ..." I giggle at thier expression...

Snow:"So what did you study and what do you before..." What if they don't talk to me after i say that i don't go to school...

Type:"I..i..i..don't go to school and i don't have time for it... I..i..was helping my ma in her work and i made my little brother to study for becoming a teacher..."

Violet:"Why you don't have money or something... I will ask daddy to help you p tpye... You can study right ..."

Type:"I lost my papa when i was 10 years and i work with mom to help her and now i here to help papa gulf ..."

Jas:"Don't worry type we will help you to learn ok... You learn anything you want ... Do you have a phone with you so that we can teach you easily..." What is it i heard about it but no i don't have one...

Type:"I Heard about it and i have seen one but o never get one ... It really expensive you know ... So i don't have it..."

Jas:"Wait tpye stay still ok... I will take photo of you ... You look cute god ... I am your fan from know on..." She took her phone and keep close to my face and did something... "Here type look god i should show to papa and dada everyone..." They three pinch my cheeks ... It's not new to me...

Violet:"It's a ring right on your finger ... Did you get married p type..." What should I say know... Then only it hits me hubby ask me to say about marriage right....

Type:"Yeah i got married ... And my hubby lives in Japan ... He was working there may be he will be coming in one year or a months ..." They look at him with wide eyes... Did i get caught no..no.. please...

Jas:"WHAT YOU GOT MARRIED ... HOW CAN YOU MARRY TYPE... I THOUGHT YOUR SINGLE ... NOW MY HEART BROKEN INTO PIECES... LUCKY GUY... " I giggle at looking at jas were she held the hand on her chest...

Type:"So..sorry jas... But i got married ... And i like my husband so much..."

Jas:"It's ok type ... See in the morning type goodnight bye bye ..." They left the room and i walk towards the bathroom God it's big than our restaurant...rich lot of rich...

Author pov...

Everyone one was sleeping peacefully ... While type walks towards the living room to find the kitchen... He feel hungry and thirsty at same time... He walk towards the living room and trun right and find the kitchen it was open one.. it was 3:30 in the morning ...

With half closed eyes he walks but he stop when he heard a sound in the kitchen... But he ignored and walk forward again stopped when he heard a sound increase... he find a shadow...

Type:"SOME ONE SAVE ME ... SAVE TYPE AND THIS MANSION... SOMEONE SAVE ME THERE IS THIEF ... IN THE KITCHEN... SAVE TYPE FAST... MR THARN... MA ...PA ....." hearing to his voice wat run from his room which was located him near by...

Wat:"What happen type ... Where is thief ... Stay at my back... Ok don't leave me....." He pull type hands and made him stand behind him... Wat feel soft and same time he notice a ring of his finger..

Type:"No...no...no i won't Mr wat save type ... And i will make you breakfast to in the morning..." Type took a flower vase and move behind wat ...

They find someone hidding in near the fridge with back facing... Before wat Can do something... Type beat in the head with a flower vase ...

Type:"Dare you enter our house... Here get it ..." Type did not give time for the person to speak he keep on hitting him ... Until someone trun the lights...

Tharn:"What's going on here wat and type what happen... "

Type:"Stay behind me mr tharn ... Look he is a thief ... He come to rob the house.. don't worry i beat him really hard..." Wat turn the person and look at his face and it was Zee...

Wat:"dada what are you doing here at this time ... So your the thief... Wait shit type beat you right ... Why don't you shout ..."

Zee:"HOW CAN I SHOUT ... LOOK I WAS EATING A COOKIES AND IF I SHOUT IT WILL FALL FOR MY MOUTH RIGHT AND ITS A LAST ONE I DONT WANT TO WASTE IT SO STAY SLIENT..." Type hid the vase behind his back and give Zee a sweet smile ... Tharn and wat faceplam themself for thier dada behaviour...

Saint:"Got your lesson right ... You need it now move ... Thank you type ... You don't an good job..."

Type:"Ohh your welcome... If you need any help you can ask me ... I am always available..."

Zee:"For what to kill me and Brun me... God ..." Zee hold is head and look at type....

Type:"You want ice pack ... I can help you too..."

Saint:"Let him be type... I will take care..."

Tharn:"What are you doing here type ..." Type look at tharn with a puppy eyes and pout... Tharn gulp down and look at types ..

Type:"i was hungry Mr Tharn... But now i don't fell hungry anymore... I am going bye see you in the morning mr tharn... And you to watty bye ..." Tharn look at wat who smile looking at type ...

Tharn:"Wat back to your room... " Wat left the place leaving tharn alone ...

Thorn:"i can say you tharn... Wat have fellings for type and if anything goes wrong we can't do anything... Be careful he is your husband mind it and stop your acting and move on with type ...." He left lone again ... And he walk towards his room ... But what they don't know his some one have already heard thier conversation....

_________________________________________

Spolier...

Wat,:"TYPE YOU MARRIED TO MY BROTHER THARN RIGHT... DON'T MAKE ME FOOL HAPPY I CAN SEE HOW YOU LOOK AT HIM AND HOW HE LOOK AT YOU AND THE RING IN YOUR FINGER SAY EVERYTHING ... TELL ME TYPE..."

TYPE:"N..NO..WATTY.... NOTHING LIKE THAT..." WAT CLAP HIS HANDS IN A DRAMATIC WAY...

So hope you guys like this chapter ❣️☺️.....

Let's see in coming chapters sweethearts ❤️🥰❤️...

Please don't forget to vote and comment sweethearts ❤️😘❤️...