chapter 21

Type pov...

After dragging me from the inauguration ceremony ... Papa took me straight to our mansion ... He was looking like he will kill me anytime ... I know what i did but he is my husband right ...

How can I resist my husband away from me ... After long 3 years i miss him so much and i want to keep on hugging him  and i want to talk to him know him more ... What he have done in his three years ...

I some time fell gulity for his loneliness and it all because of me ... If he don't marry me he would be happy with his papa and dada right ... It's all my fault i would have not come in his life ...

Win:"What are you think for to much type .... About tharn right ... I have seen him to and i have forgiven him too ... Not only me everyone expect your papa in law..." Papa win sit next to me in the bed and look at the same wall i was starring for long...

Type:"When i see him after a long time ... I just don't know what got in to me ... So i jump and hug him tightly papa ... But papa in law drag me before we talk ... I want to talk to him hug him and keep on hugging him fully ..." He laugh and ruffle my hair ...

Win:"Then let it be secret between you and me ... Tomorrow when your going for work ask thorn to drive to tharn office and spend as much time you want and keep on hugging him ok and talk with each other ... I fell like he have changed in this three years ..." I look at papa win with a wide smile but it left thinking about papa in law...

Type:"What about papa in law ... What if he come to know papa ... He will scold me and forbid me from going to office right ..." Papa think for sometime and smirk Looking at me ...

Win:"Don't worry about him... Tomorrow tul ,saint and me we three drag him to mall for whole day and leave the triplets to yours daddies ... So he won't concerrate on you ... And also you can keep on hugging your Mr husband ..." We both laugh while papa carries Arthur in his hand ... My kitten...

Gulf:"Here your kitten ... If he don't see you ... He pull my hair and scream loudly like someone have been kidnapping him here keep him with you ... My tharn was same like him when he don't find me ..." We look at him that's when he realises what he said and clear his throat ...

Win:"So someone is missing his Blueberry it's seems ... So what ever tomorrow morning get ready we are going for mall leaving this vampires to thier Daddies ok ..." Papa nod his head while i secretly smile ... Arthur walks towards me with a grabby hands ...

Type:"Ohhh Arthur kitten ... I miss you so much .... " I made him sit on my lap while papa's leave me alone ..." So Arthur what did you do today in party ..." He look at me before thinking ...

Arthur:"P than... Met pthan ..." He meet his brother and he remember him too ... I miss him now ... He lay down and made Arthur sleep on my chest he like to sleep like this from his baby ...

Author pov....

  Type walk down towards the living room with a smile on his face that he will meet his husband today ... And he can't hide it for sure ... Gulf look at type and smile at his son in law smiling at himself...

Gulf:"What's with your smiling type ... Is something funny ..." Type get caught and look for everyone while smiling looking at Arthur....

Type:"Oh Nothing papa ... Think about Arthur he was saying he love me more that you ... That's what with my smile ..."

Gulf:"Ohh that brat love you more than me ... What kind of son he is to me ..." Arthur giggle while his hand squish the strawberry he was eating ...