chapter 5

Tharn pov ...

Papa was happy that jas have finally learn her mistake... Good that's what I want him to be happy and peacefull not to stress himself in this situation ... Finally i can hear his giggles over the mansion...

And i am ready to Mrs ivy... The old lady who didn't pay a debt that was overdue for years... And i should ask her reason for thier due or i will snatch everything from her... That's what I do show no mercy....

I walk down to the dinning were everyone was laughing expect Zee, bright dad... What happen to them with thier long face again they trouble papa or what....

Gulf:"Zee ,bright you don't like me anymore i know ... That's why you two are not sitting next to me..." Papa sob looking at his plate....

Tharn:"Papa what happen ...who made you cry tell me na papa..." Papa point finger to dad's they shake their head...

Zee,bright:"No we don't ... He was eating really weird that's why we don't like to sit next to him and now he dont want as to have our breakfast in peaceful ...." They look each other like they will cry anytime... While other control thier anger...

Saint:"Assholes move next to babe eat with him or sleep on the couch untill gulf give brith choice is yours now..." I look at papa who was hiding his smirk over his lip ... God really danger when he become pregnant...

Tharn:"Now your happy right papa ... Now eat dad's you too ... Me and thorn have important work to complete we will be going now... See you all later ..." I kissed papa cheeks which make him giggles...

Thorn drive towards mrs ivy resturant .... Let's have breakfast thier and check what special in thier and what makes her not to pay the due amount... Thorn stop the car near a small restaurant ... Hmm so it is we walk towards door while thorn open it...

Thorn:"What there is no one in the place to take oder form has today..." That's when a little guy stood from a under the table ... With a smile ... Cute

Type:"Hello i am type

Type:"Hello i am type ... Good morning ... So how can I help you Today sir..." May he works here it seems and good behaviour to others ...

Tharn:"Pancake and bacon with a apple juice..." He smile before nodding his head ... We take a near sit where i can see him clearly ... He is so tiny compare to me ... And he look more with a girl structure ... Interesting...

Techno:"TYPE...TYPE... I AM SORRY NA TYPE ... I SLEPT..." We all close our ears damn it he make a hell sound....

Type:"Technooo... Don't make the customer to run away with your speaker mouth ..." Thorn laugh looking at the guy who glare at him...

Type:"Here give them the order the sir's ... " He handover the tray to the speaker who keep glaring at thorn who keep on giggling at him...