Chapter 12

Author pov...

...:"I AM ALSO WITH YOU GUYS ... I WILL HELP YOU TO GET THARN AND TYPE TOGETHER... SO LETS START THE MISSION FOR RIGHT NOW...."

We look the person and we got shocked and it was Mr win ... Papa Gulf's brother ... Like my bunny guy he too have a bunny teeth ... Which make me miss my bunny baby right now....

Wat:"Papa win... What are you doing here and how do you know about tharn and type ..." Mr win seat next wat and smile at me...

Win:"I know on the day when Zee got beating from type and thorn and tharn were speaking about you wat ... That you have fellings for type ..." I turn my head fast and look at watty who lower his head...

Type:"You had a felling for me watty ... Why and when ...? "

Wat:"One first day you enter the mansion and i look at you for the first time with a cute smile... I felt something but after that night everything was over and i come to know your my brother in law ... So i accpet the fact and move on... I am sorry ..." I hug him he is really good guy and he is my brother in law too ...

Type:"Don't worry i have my little brother ... When you meet him i will introduce you to him and you can develop your fellings for him... I give my permission for you ..." Three laugh at me which make me pout ...

Wat:"Love is not something you should introduce type ... It's a felling that should come from your heart ... Like i have for you when i see you for the first time... It's ok i will meet your brother too let's check i have the fellings for him..."

Win:"When i heard about the agreement ... The past was hit me hard ... Like i have move back again to the period..." we look at him confused ... While he chuckled ...

Thorn:"What past your talking about papa win... And what agreement your talking about tell us... "

Win:"When time comes you will know about it babies ... Now type clearly tell me what happen between you and tharn and why he made you sign the contract... Then we will make a plan to bring type and tharn together...."

I told me everything from start how ma brought amount and how he made a agreement and also told me not to tell anyone in the mansion not to know about the marriage and once ma pays the debt i am free...

Win:"Dare he behaves like this towards you... What he think about you ... I will face him when the time comes ... I am not afraid of him... I am the one who rise him up ... "

Type:"Don't do anything to mr husband na sir win..." They three look at me with like killing me...

Wat:"What are you siding with him or what ... Can't you see he don't care about you type... Take it in your mind ... Think about his words ... Be like a men and face him ..."

Win:"Wat is correct type ... Of we leave him like this tomorrow he will get married to someone and throw you out of this mansion for sure ... You want that too happen ..."

Type:"HOW CAN HE THROW ME... I AM HIS WIFE RIGHT ... NO..NO..NO I WILL NEVER LEAVE SOMEONE INBETWEEN BOTH OF US..." They smile Looking at me ...

Win:"Good type keep it up ... Now he told you that we are not made for each other right and we both are different right ..." I nod my head ...

Thorn:"What are you planning papa ... Tell us to so we can help you in the planning..."

Win:" JEALOUS AND POSSESSIVENESS ... A GREAT WEAPONS..." What it mean...

Type:"Sir win what it means ... Can you explain ..."

Wat:"It's simple type ... When you see tharn with some one what you will do ... "