chapter 27 HM pt 3

Author pov....

Thorn walk as fast as he can .... while techno run towards him ... He try to catch thorn but thorn walk and give damn about techno behind him ... Techno stop at some point when he can't run anymore...

Techno:"Damn his he human or something ... Can't he see i am trying to talk to him and why he behaving like a asshole... " Techno again start to run and catch thorn while he pull away his hand from techno hold....

Thorn:"What you want don't touch me ... Stay away from me ... Move don't block my way ..." Techno roll his eyes and hold thorn hand even tighter...

Techno:"Why are you running away from me mr thorn ... And what is with you talk to me ... May be i can solve it for you ..." Thorn pull his hand harshly from techno hold and pull techno close to him only inch away from there lips ...

Thorn:"Really then my problem is you techno .... Because you don't give damn about me ... When i try to talk with you are spend time with you alone ... You treat me like i don't exist in the world...."

Techno:"Really i don't know why should I care about you ... And why you want to spend time with me ... When we don't even a good talk with eachother mr thorn ... And your correct for me your nothing because there is nothing between us right ... Apart from this we have any relationship Between us ...why you want to spend time with me do you love or some sort of fellings towards me... " Techno cross his hand look at thorn who look straight to his eyes ...

Thorn:"THEN LISTEN TO ME YOU LOUD SPEAKER ... YES I LOVE YOU ... DID YOU HEAR ME I.L.O.V.E.Y.O.U ... ITS ENOUGH FOR YOU ... DID I MAKE IT CLEAR TO YOU LOUD SPEAKER .... AND I SORRY FOR TAKING A LONG TIME TO EXPRESS MY LOVE TO YOU ... BUT REALLY I LOVE YOU FOR LONG ... NOW I WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU ... WILL YOU BE MY BOYFRIEND ...?"

Techno:"OIII TINE DID YOU HEAR IT ... FINALLY SOMEONE GOT COURAGE TO PROPOSE ME.... NOW MOVE YOUR ASS WITH YOU BOYFRIEND.... LET ME HAVE SOME TIME WITH MY BOYFRIEND ..." Thorn turn and look wat and tine give thumps up to techno while wat wink is eyes and pull tine with him giving space to the love birds...."

Thorn:"So now we are boy ..." Thorn words were cut inbetween when techno pull him close before kissing his lips ...

Techno:"Let's be boyfriend and don't think about cheating me you asshole ... I have been waiting for 3 years for you to return back ... But after coming still your dump to make a move and still now i have to wake up the Tigger inside you to propose me ... Any way there is no turning back and we stick together ... Now here hold my hands ... Once you hold it there is no way you will leave it ..." Thorn smile Before interwinded their fingers...

Thorn:'Lets get to know about eachother even more loudspeaker..." Techno hit his arm while walking on the beach....

Author pov....

It's already Morning ... Type fell something moving in and out ... A moan escaped his mouth ... When he open his eyes find tharn was top of him again and thrusting him harder ....

Type:"Th..th..tharn... Wh...ahhh...what are you doing ...still you don't get satisfied with night vision Meeting..." Tharn kiss type neck while he hummed...

Tharn:"Good morning sugar lips ..." Type roll his eyes...Type smile when something hits mind ...

Type:"Good morning elephant ..." Tharn move from type neck and look at type while rising his eye brow...

Tharn:"What is with a elephant ... In which angle you see me as a elephant ..." Tharn pout his lips expecting a kiss while type flick tharn lips ...