Chapter 10

Tharn pov...

Thorn is right ... Wat have a eye on type... And i should do something before wat do something is not acceptable... Even he is my brother i can't share everything with him... And not type for sure i will not he is mine and i made a agreement and he have signed it and he is mine...

How can I say he is mine ... I don't fell anything towards him he is cute and adorable and innocent at same time ... But he don't Know anything like he don't know how to study...How to behave with strangers ... He trust everyone easily and he let everyone touch him easily ...

For sure he is not mine ... Am i correct he is not even my standard... He act mature and responsibility but that does not enough for me ... He should be atleast some what equal to me right....

(A/n: what about your papa Mr tharn ...)

He is cute and my papa ... And he is educated and he even teach me when i was kid... But type is not like that you see ... I want some one who is mature and understanding ...

(A/n:Then let's talk about a kiss you gave to type...)

Th..th..that was a accident you see... We signed the contract and he belongs to me and only me ... I am selfish but that's does not mean i will let wat have fellings for type ... Never type mom pays the debt he can leave ... But for sure they can't pay the debt in this life time...

Thorn:"ASSHOLE ... YOU REALLY A DEVIL THARN... IF YOU HURT TYPE ... YOU WILL FACE ME... MIND IT AND YOU WILL SEE MY ANOTHER FACE ..." I turn and look thorn was fumming in anger...

Tharn:"Why you care about him thorn... It's just a contract marriage... When they pay thier debt they can take thier son thorn ... Type can have is life... While i have my life... Simple right..."

Thorn:"Yeah good very good ... Don't blame me tharn when type set free and wat approach him for real ... And  it's going to happen ... Wait and watch...That day i am going to stand on type side asshole ..."

Tharn:"Don't forget thorn i am your friend and boss at same time ... Think to whom your speaking too... "

Thorn:"Yeah i am talking to a selfish bastard and cruel person ... How is spoling a innocent soul infort of me eyes ...And i am here standing inbetween a friend and his husband..."

Tharn:"You thinking to much thorn ... Come let's have a breakfast i am hungry..." I wrap my hands on his shoulder but he pushed it and walk before me... Type you have changed everyone in a single day ...

We walk towards the dinning table were everyone was having their breakfast and papa was slient ... By know his craving and mood swings have to rised their head right...

Tharn:"Good morning papa... What happen your slient today... Don't you fell hungry..." Papa look at me with a tear eyes who made him cry...

Gulf:"Type di...." Before he complete his sentance i shout type names...

Tharn:"TYPE ...TYPE ...WHERE ARE YOU ...WHAT HAVE YOU DONT TO MY PAPA...WHERE ARE YOU..." He run from kitchen with a apron and a plate in his hand...

Type:"Yes hub...Mr tharn ... What happen ... " Everyone look at me with wide eyes...i don't care ...

Tharn:"TYPE WHAT I HAVE TOLD YOU WHEN I GET YOU HERE TYPE ...TO TAKE CARE OF MY PAPA RIGHT... LOOK HE IS CRYING ... WHAT HAVE YOU DON'T TO HIM..."I throw the plate in his hand which make him flinch...

Type:"M..Mr..tharn...i...i was...making ... breakfast for sir gulf...he ask ...me to get...bread with onions and some chocolates....i...was...pre.. preparing it ..."He cries God what to do with him...

Tharn:"SHUT UP TYPE... YOUR NOT A KID TO CRY FOR EVERYTHING... GO DO ANOTHER ONE OUT AND CLEAN IT..."

Mew :"Tharn are you out of your or what why did you rise your voice at the small boy... Don't be so much into your papa it's normal and i can take care of my husband and you do your work and ask sorry to him..." I look over type was cleaning the floor with a crying sliently....

Tharn:"I am sorry type..." I took my seat near papa who was looking at me with anger ....

Mew:"You gulf why did you cry and look what have you done he was crying because of you ..." Papa pout and look at type and walk towards him...

Gulf:"Baby boy i am sorry ... I don't mean to cry ... My harmones change time to time... I am sorry ok... Don't cry..."

Author pov....

Type:"it *hiks* ok sir gulf *hisk* ... I will *hiks* get * new one *hiks* for you...."

Wat:"TYPE YOU MARRIED TO MY BROTHER THARN RIGHT... DON'T MAKE ME FOOL ..."Tharn choke his water while type drop is plate again...

Type:"No...no...watty nothing like that..." Wat clap is hand and laugh at type... While other look at wat with shocking way ...

Wat:"Ohh... Look now your hisk have been stoped ..." While other shake thier head at his childishness... Tharn sign a relief ... But wat look at tharn and type in is side eyes and smirk...

Tharn:"I will be leaving papa ... Take rest ... You type take care of him..." Type nod his head and he was fearing to look at tharn type again ...

Type again made a breakfast for gulf and he also eat and cleaned the table and walk towards the garden where there where alot of flowers were placed ... He smile sadly looking at them... While someone place thier hand on his shoulder...

Wat:"What were i told back was truth right type... I can see it type when you call tharn as hubby almost ... Don't dare lie type ..." Type look at wat with fear ...

Type:"No watty nothing like that your imaging the thing..." wat pull type chin and make him look at his eyes...

Wat:"Look at my eyes and speak type you can't even lie ... I heard everything yesterday tharn and thorn were speaking so tell me ..." Type nod is head and look down where is tear falls down his cheek ... Type told wat everything which make him to fits his hand...

Wat:"Dare you use you like that i will talk to me don't worry ..."

Type:"Don't watty .... please promise me you won't ask anything to him... What ever he is my husband ... So please don't ..." Wat hug type and pat his back ...

Wat:"I won't promise...But if he cross his limits i will face him ok... Don't worry about him brother in law ..." type giggles at his nickname...

Type:"Can you help me watty... I want to talk to my ma... "

Wat:"Don't worry i will get you new phone for you type and you can talk to her ... Now i have to go for company see you later ..." He pinch his cheek before walking towards his car while wiping is tears...

...:"What's going on here ... What do I hear right now ... God what to do if gulf come to know about it ... Fuck ..."

_________________________________________

Spolier...

Gulf:"THARN BABY YOUR GETTING AGED ... I HAVE DECIDE TO GET YOU MARRIED AS SOON AS POSSIBLE..." HEARING THIS TYPE ALMOST DROP THE TEA TRAY FROM HIS HAND WHEN WAT AND THORN CATCH IT ...

TYPE:"SORRY SIR'S ..." TYPE PLACE THE TRAY AND MOVE FAST TO THE KITCHEN....

So hope you guys like this chapter ❣️☺️....

Let's see in coming chapters sweethearts ❤️🥰❤️....

Please don't forget to vote and comment sweethearts ❤️😘❤️....