chapter 22

Tharn pov ...

Still i can't believe that my sugar lips is here with me and that to in my hands and cuddling in our couch ... Hugging each other... I really did not expect that sugar lips will be forgive me and come this long to see and spend time with me ...

How lucky to have him by my side... Really i was an asshole and hothead guy to push away the treasure i have got in my life ... I fell ashamed for my past ... After all the insult and rude behaviour from me ... He is still with loves me after all this year's ...

How much he loves me that he even he can't reject me or divorce me after what ever happen between us ... Did i made a mistake by throwing him away from me... Or not knowing his fellings and hurt him how much I can ... Tharn your really an asshole ...

Type:"Honey what are you think for so long ..." I look down my chest where he wrap his hand and legs on me while looking with is big eyes ....

Tharn:"Think about me ... And what kind of asshole i am too hurt you and hurt fellings and not to treat you like my husband ..." He smile Before kissing my lips ...

Type:"Your thinking too much ... Tell me when you first meet me your don't have any fellings towards me don't lie to me honey ... If not you won't be that eager to marry me and make a contract with me ..." I blink few minutes to get the question on my mind ...

Tharn:"FINE I ACCPET I FALL FOR YOU LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT ... BUT WHAT DO YOU EXPECT A MAFIA GUY LIKE ME TOO RUN BEHIND YOU AND ASK YOU TO LOVE ME ... SO I MADE AGREEMENT AND MAKE YOU MINE.... BUT ME JEALOUS AND POSSESSIVENESS HAVE CROSS THE LINE IN BETWEEN US ... I AM SORRY FOR MY BEHAVIOUR AND HARSH WORDS ... TODAY I ACCEPT THAT I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND EVERYTHING I DONE WAS KIND OF JEALOUS .... I AM SORRY SUGAR LIPS..." He laugh while hitting my chest ...

Type:"Finally your accpet that you love right... And me too when i meet you in our restaurant ... I fell how to get a husband like you ... But never in my dream i thought you will be my husband and it's kind of wired you know ... Meeting a guy for first time and Thinking about him us my husband it's crazy ... But that crazyness gives me you and Papa's and daddies and brother in law's and sister in law's and my kittens.... Every huge family i never expect and thank you for you agreement ... And thank you for you harsh words too that one brings me here a ceo of TT corporation ... " TT corporation wait don't tell ...

Tharn:"TT Corporation means ..." He nod his head with a smile ...

Type:"Tharntype ... hehehe i was think about it and i had a huge argument with papa ... Later he accept it ... So don't worry it's my responsibility to bring to both together again ... Hahaha yesterday night to he was talking about you more like comparing you and Arthur ... That your more better than Arthur ... He don't listen to papa or dada ... He always want me to be his side ..." Arthur ,benno and Callum ...

Tharn:"Sugar lips ... Can we go to mall ... I want to buy toys and dress for them all three ... I never got chance to get them right ... Will you accompany me pretty please ..." He chuckled before kissing my neck ...

Type:"Then let's go honey come ..." He stand up and fix his shirt while i fix mine and take my jacket in hands ...

Author pov....

Tharn and type walk out of the company asking tine to take care rest of the day and he want to enjoy with his husband today ... Type inform thorn to pick him up when he calls him after shopping ...

Both walks in while the grauds in the entrance bow to them ... It's come under tharn so they know him every well ... And rest of the gurads follow him behind more like carrying the bags hahaha...

Tharn:"Sugar lips you know what they like right ... Help me please ok..." Type laugh thinking arthur he is really naught ,while benno was calm and energetic ,and Callum he is like drama queen ...

Type:"Hahaha ... Let me tell you Arthur he likes cars so much and robotic one and he hates reading so he throw the books way from him and benno he is smart and genius like me he like coloring and blocks so much ... While callum he is drama queen like papa he is adamant and slient when he wants something ..." Tharn eyes went wide how can a three years old can be like this god ...

Tharn:"God they are something how can they be like this sugar lips ..." Type shake his head and drag tharn towards the toy shop ...

Type pick everything he sees which all are his kittens favorite ... Blocks ,cars,teddy and story books and plushie and so on.... Tharn smile while he see three Carts full for toys and games for his little brothers...

Type:"Now we should set a new room for them again hahaha it will never fit on thier room ..." Tharn shake his head paying for all ...

Tharn:"Sugar lips let's get dress for them come ... But where to get that ..." Type laugh and drag him towards the baby shower ... And they brought two cart full for dress for the vampires ... And tharn drag type towards thier clothing section and ask type to buy what ever he wants and type did not accept and tharn pout which make type to giggle at his honey ...

Type look at gulf with other papa's in mall and he faceplam for bring tharn to mall ... Win looked type and faceplam when he notice tharn with him ... He sigh to type by waving his hand ... But gulf trun to look and type drag tharn to the trail room ...

Gulf:"What kind of generation is this ... Don't have shame at all ... Two guys enter the trail room at same time ..." Win sigh relief and a smile nervously...

Tharn:"What happen sugar lip ..." Type shut his mouth ...

Type:"Papa in law is here shhhhh.... Honey ..." Tharn eyes went wide ..

Tharn:"What to do sugar lips ... What if papa see us together ... He will make huge mass and separate us again ... " Type took his phone and call win ...

Win:"Ohh i will be back guys ..."

Type:"Papa please Before you scold me ... Honey wants to buy toys and dress for kittens so i took him here and forget you guys will be here ... Please take papa somewhere or go back to home tell him your not felling well please papa ...honey st...St.. stop..."

Win:"Tharn you brat yuck ... Fine i will but be careful ok ..." Type cut the call and look tharn who was kissing his neck which make type to swallow the moan's ...

Type:"Honey stop it we are in trail room please can anyone hear don't be nau..." Tharn attached thier lips together before type can finish his words ...

Tharn:"Sugar lips see papa's went or not ..." Type fell something poking him when tharn kissing his neck ...

Type:"Your shameless honey and your hard down there ... Better take care of it ..." Type open the door and look outside find Papa's left ... "let's go honey come ..." Tharn lips last time before moving out ..."

_________________________________________

Spolier....

Type:"Ahhhhhhh .... Thief in my window .... some one hel...." Tharn shut type's mouth before he wake up everyone...

Tharn:"Sugar lips it's me ... Don't shout "

Type:"Honey how did you come here and what about Gurads ... "Type pull tharn from his window and both fall on bed with a laughing...

Tharn:"Thorn and wat help me to get inside so worry..." They heard a knock which make both to gulp down in fear ...

(A/n:"Hahaha so much fear ) ...

So hope you guys like this chapter ❣️☺️ ....

Let's see in coming chapters sweethearts ❤️🥰❤️.....

Please don't forget to vote and comment sweethearts ❤️😘❤️.....