chapter 3

Type pov ...

It's 5 already i should open the restaurant and start the work before customer comes for thier breakfast... It's somewhat difficult though to work every day morning i want one day rest for myself ...

I fell sad for mom to she also work everyday and night with me and i just less burden her work by helping her... She is really great i don't know how she work like this without any tired in her face ...

We have a good life when dad was with has but one day everything turns down over night by a accident which make as to lost dad in that i was 13 and my brother tine was 10 years ...

No relatives stands for as or even feed as for one day ... We starve for many days to get even a single slice of bread.... That's when mom come up with a idea for starting a small restaurant ... She kept some if her jewels in pawn shop and we sell dad's car too ...

I stop my studies to so that i can help her ... But i never stop my brothers studies i don't want him to stand like me cleaning the table or washing the dishes ... He really a understanding kid i know... He studies for becoming a teacher and i let him...

Mrs ivy:"Son what are you think about ... Your standing here for long time... Do i make you suffer with me ... I am really sorry for that i can't give you a proper education or proper lifestyle like other kids..."

Type:"your thinking too much na ma ... Type Loves to help you ... I was thinking about you how strong your and how you can survive without papa..." She smile while caressing my face....

Mrs ivy:"I am really sorry type... And thank you for understanding me with lot things even its small thing ... Your the best son that every mom wants who sacrifice his own needs to help his family..."

Tine:"What about tine.... Tine also good boy right..." My bunny baby

Type:"Yes your right bunny your helping by eating the snacks in hideout ... I know the bunny now ..." I clean his mouth which shows the snacks cramps over his mouth...

Mrs ivy:"Hmm the theif get caught now ... It's you are the one who eating the cookies..." Tine hide behind me from getting beatings...

Type:"So how was your studies going bunny ... "

Tine:"It's good na p type but it takes time to help you guys still them manage it ... Once bunny become teacher i will make you two get rest for the life time ... Because you two have worked for me a lot now it's my time to feed you guys ..."

Type:"Don't make me cry bunny baby... I can work even after you become a teacher .... You just take care of you if you want anything ask me..." Tine wipes his tears from his eyes ....

Mrs ivy:"Ok get ready tine it's time for your university and type come it's time our regular customer must be here by now..."