2.15 ;; choi soobin

The next day, I was planning on meeting up with the others in the Chrysanthemum cabin, but before I could get there, Soobin was stopping me.

"What?" I groaned.

Soobin crossed his arms, a sly smirk on his face as though he knew what was going on. "I'm just surprised you're not out on the trail with your boyfriend."

For a moment, I thought that he ment Byounggon, and I was about to ask how he knew about that before I realized that he meant Seojun. "Mr. Lee is anything but my boyfriend, thank you very much."

"It's not like I would trust him as one if I was gay like you are." His nose crinkled a bit, but that was the least of my problems. "I saw him around Jinyoung earlier."

"Yeah, because Jinyoung's another fucking victim," I blurted out. Before I could hear whatever shit Soobin still had to give me, I spun on my heel and stormed away. I couldn't spend another second near him.

I arrived at the cabin, seeing that Jinyoung was packing up his stuff. "Oh, how will we pack up Byounggon's tent? I don't think we should leave something like that behind if we're going to be on the run."

"I think he'll get Yonghee and Hyunsuk to help him take it down," Jinyoung muttered, playing around with one of the shirts he had on his bed to make it look natural. "I doubt Seojun will care about any other sounds he hears outside when he has both of us in his tent."

I nodded as the door opened. Byounggon, Yonghee, and Hyunsuk were there, and before we could say anything, Byounggon unwrapped his sweater, which looked balled up, handing Jinyoung a nice, long knife. "Here."

Jinyoung took it and shoved it into his bag. "Thanks. I don't know if I should wash the knife before or after we meet with Jaeseok."

"After. We have to flee out of here as quickly as possible." I didn't bother to mention the thought that had been pricking at the back of my mind. Wouldn't escaping make us a lot more suspicious?

So what? We had nothing to loose.