5.03 ;; well then

I was in the middle of unpacking my things when Seunghun asked, "can you sleep with me?"

I looked up at Seunghun. "Huh?"

"Oh, no, not that." Seunghun's face reddened, and he didn't meet my gaze. "Can I stay in your tent? The cabins aren't exactly the nicest things."

Pretty boy in my tent. I shrugged. "Sure. I'm hoping I have room." It better have been large enough.

"You better."

Seunghun helped me with setting up the tent, and I offered him my extra sleeping bag as well. Seunghun looked like he had his own tent situation going on, but he didn't bring it up, only tucking it into the corner of my tent―our tent―and covering it with his duffel.

The rest of the day was basically spent as a free day, during which Seunghun didn't move from my side. I didn't mind it, really, but I wondered if it was the same unease from earlier. When nightfall arrived, I was tucking myself into my sleeping bag and heard Seunghun outside, talking to a voice that I was pretty sure was the camp leader. I couldn't quite here what they were talking about, but Seojun sounded... off. Seunghun did too, but that I had seen in his eyes was now evident in his voice.

I heard Seojun walk away and turned over, trying to pretend that I was asleep. It wasn't easy to actually fall asleep―it never had been for me—so I spent my time looking over at Seunghun. He writhed in his sleep at one point, whispering "stop" lightly, but I couldn't move closer and comfort him.

I didn't get any more than a blink of sleep.