Track 34 | 𝗡𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗠𝗲𝗮𝗻𝘁

➤ ➤ ➤

"Harvey..." Ari's gentle, breathless voice exhaled into my ear, making my fur stand on end as he delicately weaved his fingers through it. "Oh, Harvey..."

I could feel his hot breath on my face and his hands everywhere on my body, in more places than one. His touch was soft but electric, creating fizzles of energy in every area he made contact with.

"Ari... Don't stop..." I whined, my eyes shut as he continued to caress and touch me over and over. "Oh, God... I want you..."

"Let me do things to you..." He begged, clawing at my fur and tugging at the strands, dominating me like he owned a leash. "Let me..."

"...Yes?"

"Let me... eat you..."

"...What?"

Suddenly, he began to sing aloud, "Looking for a cavern, a place where she can stay..."

...What the fuck?

I suddenly jumped up out of bed, gasping for air. My face was pooling with sweat and my hands and feet felt clammy. I looked around and saw my bedroom, the same as it was last night when I'd gotten home after the hangout with Ari.

"Waiting for the darkness, when she leaves obsessed to make her way to me..." Ari's voice transformed right back into Zubin Sedghi's the moment I had awoken. The origin of the sound was my daily morning phone alarm—set to 'Cannibal' by Tally Hall, as always—which somehow had disrupted the contents of my... promiscuous dream.

I immediately grabbed my phone and shut off the alarm, instantly dropping it back onto the floor. I covered my face with my hands out of shame, sighing and quietly groaning with embarrassment. The stiffness below my boxers wasn't doing me any favors. Waking up hard as a rock was definitely an interesting start to my morning.

Jeez, Harvey... One date and you're already having sex dreams about him? You're one desperate motherf...

That was when it all came back to me. My memory of last night and the events that ensued; everything returned all at once, forcing me to realize...

Holy shit, I'm dating Ari.

"Holy shit, I'm dating Ari," I muttered to myself, pulling my hands away from my face and allowing a growing smile to mask it instead. "Holy shit! I'm dating Ari!"

Well, not dating-dating... Just... dating.

And that's good enough for me!

I began to giggle, the excitement that had been silenced all night during my unconscious sleep was finally getting its chance to burst through. I tossed the blankets off of me, noticing the giant tent formed beneath my boxers. Yeah, excitement's the word for it, alright.

Like a motor car racing for the finish line, I hopped out of bed and raced through my morning routine, almost leaving a trail of fire behind me as I blazed out the front door in a matter of seconds (more like half an hour, but you get my point). Rosie and Mom probably saw me rushing and decided not to interfere. I guess you can't stop the desperate loser simp train once it's on course.