Track 35 | 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗙𝗼𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗗𝗼𝗼𝗿

➤ ➤ ➤

"Yo, you were taking forever in the bathroom," Torrence smacked me hard on the shoulder as he and Levi sat beside me, far up in the gymnasium's bleachers. He slid in close and muttered, "Were you smoking pot again? Without me?"

"—Nah, chill!" I almost leaped, shoving him out of my personal bubble.

"Damn, alright," Torrence raised his paws in the air, backing off. I could feel my face burn red, thinking back to what actually happened in the bathroom. I turned my head away, careful not to out myself. 

In fact, that blush grew even redder the moment I noticed the others enter the gymnasium. "Oh, God," I muttered to myself as I watched Eden, Rian, Harley, and Ari, all migrate away from the influx of students pouring into the gym and meander towards us. Each of them seemed to be collectively participating in a lively, chatty discussion. Our gym period had just begun, so they were all coming in from their last classes.

"Hey, hotties," Harley called out to the three of us, gaining our attention. He dashed forward as the others behind him took their time. "I swear, you guys get sexier every day," he hassled, walking along the row seat behind us and delivering a vigorous noogie to Torrence's head.

"Yo, back the fuck up, I swear to God, Harley," Torrence pushed Harley off as the others climbed the bleachers and sat in the row aisle ahead of us.

"Where's the PE teacher?" Eden questioned, looking around.

"What? It's not my fault you fine, dashing men are so fuckable," Harley continued to tease, scooting up to Levi with his legs first. He wrapped his arms around the fox, leaning in close to his ear. "Especially you, cutie."

"I don't think she's in today, so free period, I guess," I answered Eden's question. Levi squirmed in Harley's arms, his hot red face not much different from mine a few seconds ago.

"Can you not flirt with my brother in front of me? Jesus Christ..." Torrence groaned, looking away from the PDA-obsessed couple, turning his annoyed gaze to me. I just shrugged, offering him some transparency. "Well, now that we're all here, I've actually got something to sa—"

"—WAIT! Look alive, soldier!" Harley then leaped off of Levi and grabbed Torrence by the sides of his head, pointing it up and in a specific direction, redirecting his line of sight. 

"What the fuck, Harley—?!" growled Torrence.

"In the distance there, I detect danger!" With a fake voice mocking that of a sea captain, Harley stuck a finger out in the same direction he pointed Torrence's head. "It is young Fiona Matthews! Talking with a boy! The precious booty is being stolen right out of your grasp!"

Fiona was, indeed, talking to someone, far on the other side of the lengthy gymnasium. Ari looked up at me, giving me a sidelong glance, a smirk on his face. I returned it, discreetly and out of sight of the others.

"Wha—?" Torrence stammered, suddenly apprehensive.

"No time for dilly-dallying, lad!" Harley grabbed Torrence by the shoulders and stood, pulling him up to his feet. Rian squinted his eyes, trying to see the image clearly. "Don't let your masculinity be threatened! Go on, win her back!" 

"She's talking to a girl, Harley," Rian monotoned.

"Perhaps she swings both ways! You mustn't lose sight of the trophy! Go on, boy! Claim that pussy!" Harley then kicked Torrence in the butt, forcing him to stumble forward.

"AH! Easy!" Torrence yelped, regaining his balance.

"Ow, fuck!" Rian gasped after the Shiba accidentally stepped on his paw while trying to steady his feet on the bleacher rows.