Track 53 | 𝗜𝗴𝗻𝗼𝗿𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗣𝗶𝗲𝗰𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗦𝗵𝗶𝘁

From the dance floor to the hallway, from the hallway to the bedroom; we ran like our lives depended on it.

Ari led the way, dragging me along like a dog on a leash. The walls around us vibrated and pulsated along to the heavy stereo 808. It felt like there was a beating heart hidden beneath the floorboards. 

With my hands clasped tightly around Ari's waist and his hands clasped tightly onto my wrists, we powered on, full steam ahead, in desperate search of privacy, fueled purely by intoxicants and insatiable lust.

"Where the fuck are the bedrooms?!" Ari laughed, stumbling into bathroom after bathroom, closet after closet. There seemed to be a never-ending supply of bathrooms in this building. I didn't know a house in this town could have more than at least two. "This bitch is supposed to be loaded, how is there not a bedroom at the end of every corner?!"

Eventually, we found one. The two of us catapulted inside, the door nearly being ripped off its hinges.

We didn't need to worry about that happening, though, because the moment we were inside, I grabbed Ari by the shoulders and shoved him against the door, slamming it shut with a thunderous bang. I hadn't expected myself to use such force, it just kinda happened. The sudden ferocity had caught both Ari and I unawares, but he certainly wasn't frightened by it. In fact, he encouraged it.

Ari clenched the sides of my face, his sharp claws nearly scratching me. He yanked me forward into another sweltering kiss, nearly headbutting me in the process. The two of us slobbered all over one another, sucking and licking each other dry like it was nobody's business. The alcohol and the weed was definitely to blame for our lack of coordination.

I discovered myself wielding this newfound confidence; a surge of power that I've never possessed before. Again, the numerous substances in my system were surely the cause, but it was beginning to drive me insane.

Actually, it was less of a newfound confidence and more of a lack of control.

Something was off with the way I was thinking.

My brain felt like it was strapped onto a rollercoaster, shooting through a burning landscape of fire and giving off steam from the intensity. My head was overheating, one could say. It was almost a little painful.

All these thoughts riddled my mind in sporadic bursts as I continued to kiss Ari; like an ever-changing kaleidoscope. If I were to stop and think at this exact moment, I'm afraid I might just go off the deep end.

I felt like I was on the brink of a panic attack, one step away from falling off... just as long as I kept distracting myself, I'd be fine. It was like a race against my own subconscious; a competition where me losing meant me losing my mind.

I certainly didn't want that. 

So, instead, I kept working my mouth. And my tongue. And my hands. And the rest of my body.

Arizona was my distraction; my rock to ground me, the fishing line holding me above water. He's the only thing keeping me from drifting over the edge at this moment. Just focus on Ari, only Ari.

I enveloped myself in him, allowing Ari to command power over each of my senses. The taste of his saliva, riddled with vodka and fruit punch. The smell of his fur, campfire smoke, incense, coconut-scented shampoo. The touch of his clothing, polyester knitted sweater, cotton flannel, denim jeans; ragged, torn, loose. The sound of his laughter, breathless, hoarse, needy, soaked with pleasure, aching for more.