C.36- Another Chance at Love

Chapter 36- Another Chance at Love

We finished brunch and are currently inside the movie room.

"So Vi, what movie?" Erc asked lookiing at me.

"Titanic please," I replied grinning, my grin grew wider when I heard the boy groan, especially the specific bad boy who was currently beside me. 

The girls on the other hand, were all happy at my choice of movie. 

"Can we talk after the movie?" Lucas whispered huskily in my ear, sending shivers through my spine. 

"Sure," I answered. "But only if you get me some popcorn and gummy bears." 

He shook his head chuckling, "Same old Violet."

"You love me anyway," I said sticking my tongue out at him as he stood up.

"Sadly," he replied. 

As soon as he came back along with the other boys, Eric turned the lights off and started the movie.

And watching was what we did. Ignoring the tingling sensations whenever Lucas brushes his arm on my arm. 

~o~o~o~o

After much persuasion to the guys, they finally agreed to have a movie marathon, after watching Titanic, it was quite funny to see the guys crying when Jack let go of Rose's arm. Although they were seriously denying it. 

It was seriously such a sad movie.

Our second movie was Superman, because the guys wanted to feel manly after their crying session, we rolled my eyes at them and decided to pick our third movie. 

A few minutes after the third movie, it became awfully quiet. 

I looked around to see that everyone was asleep, except for me and Lucas, the sad part was that we weren't even halfway through the movie 'The Last Song', and trust me when I say that I was sleepy, but I was more nervous about what Lucas has to say to me.

I mean, even though this asshole broke my already broken heart, I loved him with everything I have, and frankly, I still do.

I know right?

How can I love someone who's caused me so much pain in the first place.

The truth is, I don't know either, like I said, love works in so many mysterious ways, and no matter how much I want to hurt him like he did me, I'm just not that kind of person. And I don't plan to be that kind of person anytime soon. Not now, not ever.

I didn't even give him the chance to explain.

I guess he deserves to be given a chance to explain right?

"Can we talk now?" He asked looking at me.

I looked at him, smiled and nodded.

We went out of the movie room and decided to go to the pool.

I dipped my feet in the water and so did he.

"So what did you want to talk about?" I asked.

"Us,"

I think my heart just skipped a beat.

"What about us?"

He took a deep breath, "Vi, I know that I've done so many stupid things in my life, but falling head over heels in love with you was never one of them, and I know I can never really pick up right where we left off. I know that you can't forgive me so easily, but trust me when I say that I can't live without you, you've put so much color and joy to my life, and when we broke up it was like you took half of my heart with you ; I was so lost. I've tried so hard to forget about you, I started going back to the way I was before I met you, but every time I do, you're always the only one I see, I would always remember you through little things, I compare the girls I'm with to you, and I just can't seem to get you off my mind and my heart. Jesus,  I know I sound so cliched and cheesy right now, but it the truth. I've known things about myself through you, I changed because of you."

"I-I Lucas, I-"

"I know it will take time for you to forgive me, to trust me, but all I'm asking you is for us to have another chance at love again."

After that little closure with Reece and Agathe, it somehow felt light again, like a huge weight has been lifted off of me. 

I still do love Lucas.

But what if he hurts me again?

What if he breaks my trust?

What if he gets tired of loving me?

I remember all those cupid mails I've sent to a thousand people, giving them advices about their love lives which I can't even apply to myself, but I want this time to be different, I remember the message I've sent to Amy, and my advice to her.

I told her to take the risk, to take the chance and be confident, if it fails, move on. Maybe I should take my advice for change. 

I deserve to be happy too right?

I looked in his eyes, and grinned. "Yes,"

"Oh," he answered looking down. "Its okay, I guess we could still be friends just like old ti-"

"Lucas,"

"I mean you now what the always say about breaking up-"

"Lucas,"

"Its okay I totally underst-"

"LUCAS!" 

He snapped his head toward me, "I said yes you stupid bad boy."

His eyes went wide, as if not believing that I agreed. "Oh thank god," he sighed a breath of relief. "I though I'd lose you forever." He quickly gave me a hug. 

"I thought so too, and you wouldn't even if you tried."  I smiled. "But don't you ever do that again! No more secrets!"

He smirked, "That's because I love you."

"Pffft," I rolled my eyes, "Yeah. Love. Right."

"I do too!"

"Okay whatever you say."

He chuckled.

I yawned.

"Aaawww, is my cupid sleepy?" 

I nodded, ignoring what he said about me being his cupid. "Yeah." I answered. "Carry me," I said lazily as I stretched my arm out for him to take. 

He chuckled shaking his head, he got up and carried me bridal style, I wrapped my arms around his neck and leaned in to his chest. 

"Sleep my love,"

And before I know it I was on my bed, he kissed my forehead lightly.

"I love you," he whispered before kissing my forehead one last time and leaving my room.

Minutes later, sleep took ever me.

~~~~~~