C.29- Hello Biatch

Chapter 29- Hello Biatch

Damn.

My popcorn is gooooone! And I'm not even halfway through the movie yet! This is seriously like- one of the worst movie days ever.

"BRYANT!" I exclaimed through the door. I was too lazy to get up from my bed. I was getting comfortable anyway.

Bryant came running through the door looking a bit wet, oopsies. I forgot what he said about taking a shower a few minutes ago.

"WHAT. DO. YOU.WANT?" He asked looking at me impatiently. 

I think he's pissed.

"No shit Sherlock." He rolled his eyes at me.

Is it bad if I actually am drooling at the sight of his, eight-pack abs? Not to mention his hot torso, and lean muscles. 

A girl can dream right?

Besides, he is only wrapped in a towel. 

Sigh

Dirty dirty thoughts. 

"I-uh.." 

Snap out of it!

Pffft. I'm only human, and when I see abs. 

I stare.

Long and hard.

That sounded waaay too perverted. 

"Violet, spit it out!" 

"IwantedpopcornsandIwastoolazytogetupformyself."

See? 

Do you see what abs can do to a poor girl like me?!

"What?" He asked, looking slightly amused crossing his arms over his wet naked chest as he leaned on the door frame. 

I huffed and sat up on my bed, "I said I wanted popcorn, but I kind of forgot that you were gonna take a shower. Besides, I was too lazy to get up too." 

"So what?"

"I wanted you to get them for me." I whined, pouting.

"So let me get this straight, told you that I would take a shower, while you were watching 'John Tucker Must Die', with popcorn -might I add- and now you want me to get more damn popcorn for you because you were too lazy, and too comfortable on your bed, to actually get up, and get some for yourself?" He looked at me quizically.

I nodded, "That's right!" I beamed happily.

Bam!

He threw a pillow at my bloody face! 

And 

He

Laughed.

Oh, its on.

"Bry, you ruined my bloody hair!" I shrieked, he laughed and ran screaming. 

Yes, he was screaming like a girl.

So manly.

NOT.

I grabbed a pillow from my bed and ran to catch him. "When I catch you I swear to god I will hit you with a pillow until you die!" 

He stopped running to look at me like I was crazy. 

"You're way too violent for your own good." He winked and ran for his room.