C.9- Joana and Patricia

Chapter 9- Joana and Patricia

It's been almost one week since that encounter with Antonio.

I still haven't explained to Lucas though. I guess I wasn't ready to tell him what had happened between me and Antonio.

Zeisha and Zachary arrived here a few days ago and I couldn't be more not bored. They keep laughing at everything but they do get sleepy and tired really fast.

I'm with Lucas at the water falls. Margarette and Stephen agreed to keep an eye at the twins, while my brothers are at some place they just have to go to— which they won't tell me.

"Vi? Are you okay?" Lucas asked sitting beside me.

For the past few weeks. He has been an amazing friend. He never failed to keep me happy.

"Yeah Luc, I'm fine— just thinking."

"Do you like someone?"

"W-what?"

"You know Vi, like someone. Like like someone. Geeesh I thought you were a nerd."

"Hey! I'am a nerd!" I said crossing my arms across my chest pouting.

"Hey, don't pout. I'm sorry. But answer the question please." He said lifting my chin up to stare at his eyes. His eyes were so pretty.

He chuckled. "Did you just say my eyes are pretty sweetheart?"

My eyes went wide, oh dear fudge cakes. Did I just freakin' say that out loud?

"W-what? Psshhh.. No. Why would I say that? I mean I'm way more prettier than you, and besides your eyes are—"

"Did you just say you were prettier than my eyes?" He cut me off laughing again.

"N-no! I mean my dog's eyes are way more prettier— Oh my gosh did I just say my dog's eyes? I don't even have a damn dog! What the hell!"

He was still laughing like crazy, "You look adorable." He said in between laughs.

"Hmph." I said looking down pouting once again.

After a while of waiting he finally stopped laughing and looked at me. "Sweetie, I'm just kidding c'mon don't be like that."

"Hmph." I said again looking away from him turning my head to the other side.

"Sweetie come on. If you don't talk to me I'll kiss you." He said pouting.

"Hmph."

And then he kissed me. Damn. I thought he was kidding. He noticed I didn't kiss back so he pulled me closer to him and I was now sitting on his lap.

My hands automatically wrapped itself around his neck and I kissed him back. We made out for a few more minutes. And when we pulled back we were both breathing heavily.

"Damn." He said still breathless.

He smirked and pecked my lips.

Still dazed from what we did. He whispered in my ear, "Let's go back. It's getting late."

I reluctantly got up and he soon followed me.

"So.. What do you want to do?" He asked.

"Dunno. Well, I do have this bucket list.." I trailed off. I really didn't want him to know about my personal stuff.

"Really? Where is it?"

"Some place.."

"Tell me!" He pouted.

"Nah.. Why don't you look for it yourself." I stuck out my tongue at him.

He groaned. I just giggled and smiled innocently .

"Fine then. I guess you wouldn't mind if I introduce you to my sister right? Oh and we're meeting up with Aarone and his sister if it's okay with you." He said hope in his voice.

"Sure it'll be nice to have some girls hang out with me for a change."

"Meanie." He pouted. I giggled and then I grabbed his hand to go outside and meet up with Aarone at the mall.

We just arrived at the mall and we are just waiting for Joana (Aarone's sister) and Patricia (Lucas' sister).

We sat down at starbucks waiting for the three of them to come.

Then I saw Aarone with two other girls trailing behind them.

A girl who has long curly brown hair, who is around my age, Green eyes, has a fair complex and has an amazing body. She's pretty— I'm assuming she's Aarone's sister; Joana.

The girl beside her is definitely Patricia. She has long curly brown hair as well. Blue eyes, slim body and a fair tan.

They sat by our booth and we exchanged hi's and hello's.

"Hey Vi. This is my sister Patricia and my cousin Joana." He said motioning to the two girls.

"Hey! I'm Joana. Joana Carter. Nice meeting you!" She said smiling at me.

"Hey! I'm Patricia and sadly Lucas here is my brother." She said looking at Lucas rolling her eyes.

"Meanie." Lucas pouted.

We giggled and just looked at him pouting which is so adorable.

"Hey we're going to leave you girls. We have to go but we'll call you as soon as we're done." Aarone said. Smiling. We nodded and then they left.

The girls and I looked at each other with knowing smirks on our faces.

"SHOPPING!" We exclaimed altogether everyone in the shop looked at us as if we were crazy. We just shrugged and went out of Starbucks.

After three hours of non-stop shopping we were all exhausted. In those three hours with them I've learned so many things about both of them.

Patricia is going to be studying at Lincoln Private starting on Monday. She knows about me being Cupid's helper— Lucas told her—and she even sent me an email before. She's super friendly and we promised each other to hang out everyday at school— since Monique is at London for the whole school year.

Joana is also going to start at Lincoln high on Monday. She's planning to join our soccer team since she's the best soccer player in Seattle. She's a super hyper girl but very funny, and now we're making our way to my house since Lucas told us to wait for them there.

"Wow. This is your house?" Patricia asked looking at the house.

"Err.. Yeah." I replied sheepishly.

"Nice place!" Joana said happily. I shrugged and went inside the house.

"Where are the guys anyway?" Joana asked.

"Dunno. But they've been gone for almost 4 hours now." Patricia replied.

And then the doorbell rang revealing...

↭★↭

Cliffhanger! Haha yeeah! Who do you think rang the doorbell at Vi's house?:))

Wait for the next chap!:)