C.4- Bucket List- Lucas' POV

Lucas' POV

I felt something warm and breathing snuggled to my chest. I stroked her hair with my fingers and she seemed to enjoy it.

I smiled at Violet's gorgeous sleeping face. I stroked her hair a bit more and then her eyes fluttered open revealing her beautiful green eyes.

She smiled at me.

"Good morning sweetheart." I greeted.

"Morning Luc." She said still rubbing her eyes from her sleep. It's Sunday today and its a good thing my parents are on a business trip.

"I'mma go take a shower kay? Don't do anything." Violet ordered getting up and picking some clothes and underwear from her closet before going inside her bathroom.

I got up and walked around her room. I looked at her wall with pictures of her, her brothers and her best friends. She looked so happy.

And then I spotted a Purple paper. Underneath her laptop. It wasn't hidden that well. So I picked it up and read it.

Bucket List:

1. Go back to Paris

2. Ride a hot air balloon

3. Steal something— and then give it back. Maybe.

4. Fail a test and then retake it duh. Just to see the teacher's reaction.

5. Sky dive with boyfriend

6. Ride on a cool motorcycle ✔

7. Kiss boyfriend in the rain.

8. Brush teeth in a public place

9. Throw a bucket on someone's face

10. Jump on a pool with a gown on with a guy wearing a suit and tie

11. Photobomb on a stranger's picture

12. Get engaged before 24

13. Sleep in a cemetery

14. Be a pilot for a day

15. Skip school

16. Go on a date in an isolated park

17. Sleep in a forest

18. Beat someone on a bet.

19. Pretend to be someone else for a day

20. Sleep in a mall after opening hours with boyfriend

Wow, that's really adorable. She has a bucket list! I smiled at it and I took out my Galaxy S3 and took a picture of it.

I heard the shower close so I quickly put the purple paper back under her laptop.

"What are you doing?" She asked raising an eyebrow.

I smiled at her innocently and shook my head nothing.

"Uh huuh.." She said. And then she went to her mirror desk and brushed her hair. I noticed that she doesn't wear any make up.

"You don't wear make up?" I asked.

"Yeah. I really hate those stuff. I don't know how to use one." She answered shrugging.

"Really? Huh guess your not like any other girls." I said smirking at her.

"There's more than what meets the eyes Mr. Williams." She said smirking.
She reminded me of someone I once knew.