C.5- Dark Past.

C.5- Dark Past.

Violet's POV

'If happy ever after did exist,

I would still be holding you like this,

All those fairy tales are full of it.

One more stupid love song I'll be sick,

Now I'm at a payphone.'

I turned my alarm clock off and smiled to myself.

Have you ever felt like something good is going to happen? Like you're mood is just so cool because you feel like something good is just going to happen.

Yep, that's how I feel.

I got up rubbing my eyes from the sweet sleep I just had last night. Lucas kissed the tip of my nose. Which is one of my favorite spots to be kissed.

What?

Never heard of 'favorite spots to be kissed'?

Yeah well get used to it ;)

It was one of his questions to me when were playing the game of 20 questions. It was sweet of him because he remembered. Sweet right?

I smiled again and walked in inside my en suit. I turned on the shower and waited for it to get a little more warmer. I stripped off my clothes and hopped into the shower letting the warm water brush my body.

I used my strawberry scented shampoo and scrubbed myself with my vanilla soap.

I rinsed myself and after a few more minutes of staying in my shower I hopped out and wrapped myself with a towel.

I went out and got inside my walk in closet. I took out a a blue knee length casual dress with a white belt on the waist line it looked cute on me.

And then I went to the mirror and brushed my already curly hair. I put on a white headband and smiled in content. I took my white flats out and went out of my room grabbing my bag, wallet and cellphone.

I looked at my wrist watch to see that I still have time to eat breakfast so I stopped by at the kitchen. Margarette was already there cooking pancakes and bacons yum.

*Ding Dong*

"I'll go get it." Stephen my butler said in his british accent. He just got back from his mother's birthday in London. Sweet huh?

"Miss Violet. A Lucas Williams is here for you." He said smiling at me knowingly.

I rolled my eyes at him. "Kay, tell him to come to the kitchen." I said he gave me a wink smiling before nodding and went to go get Lucas.

I looked back at Margarette that she was also looking at me grinning happily.

"What?" I asked smiling innocently.

"Who's the boy dear? Is he your boyfriend?" She asked.

I blushed. "What? N-"

I was cut off by a strong arm on my shoulder. I looked at who the owner of the arm is to see Lucas smirking down at me and then back to Margarette.

"Yes Margarette we are dating." He answered smirking again.

"Aren't we babe?" He asked me.

"Uh.. No!" I said.

"What?! But I thought you said you Loved me?!" He asked faking hurt.

"No way in hell!"