C.26- Where is Dora?!

Chapter 26- Where is Dora?!

"C'mon Violet! Just choose three!" Bryant was standing beside me as I try to pick between 5 of my favorite chips, Lays, Ruffles, Cheetos, Cheese Balls and Clover . This is one of the hardest decisions I will ever make in my entire life.

I know I sound a little bit melodramatic, but seriously! You can't just choose out of these five, every single one of them is amazing.

"Violet! Pick now! We have to leave already!"

"Geesh okay! Stop pressuring me! This is like, one the hardest things you ever made me do!"

Screw it. I thought as I took a big bag of Lays, Ruffles and Clover.

"I hate you! I wanted cheese balls too! And cheetos! But nooooo, you decided to make it hard for me and choose three!" I whined, as I stomped my feet toward the cash register.

Bryant chuckled, "You're such a child!" He pinched my nose.

"Ouchie!" I rubbed my nose while pouting and slightly glaring at him.

He just chuckled and shook his head.

I glared at him again.

"Ahem, that'll be $38.67." Said the lady at the counter who was smiling at us.

Bryant handed him a $40, he smiled his boyish grin "Keep the change please."

The woman thanked us, we smiled kindly at her as Bryant put a hand on the small of my back as he lead us out.

"Are you up for a little road trip?" He asked as he buckled himself.

"Yay!- Wait, does my dad know? He might be pissed if he found out!"

He shook his head, "He's okay with it. He knows what you've been through and he wants you to take a break for a while, he even told me that he'll take care of the school."

I made a mental note to myself to thank my dad, I don't know what kind of strings he'll be pulling on this one. But I'am thankful.

"If we're going on a road trip then, why didn't you tell me to pack!?"

He grinned, "Relax Vi, I told Margarette to pack for you. Our bags are at the backseat."

I sighed a relief. I can't believe he's got it all figured out. How long has he been planning this anyway?

"A while," he said.

Did I say that out loud?

"Yes babe, you did." He stuck his tongue out at me.

"Ugh, I hate it when I do that!" I crossed my arms over my chest and pouted, "I was mentally trying to communicate with myself!"

He laughed, "Too bad." He stuck his tongue out like a five year old. Which is both adorable and annoying.

"Fine! If I can't talk to myself in my head, I'll just have to talk to Dora the Explorer!" I grinned evilly and took out a Dora stuffed toy from my bag.

He laughed at my childishness. "I can't believe you have that." He exclaimed doubling over in laughter.

I rolled my eyes, "Of course I do! Silly! Dora is my alter ego bitch. I mean what kind of parents let their child wander through the woods with a freakin' monkey?!" I said in a duh tone. "Plus, she never gets lost! And she is not a that. She's a she."

He was laughing so hard that his face was turning red and his eyes were tearing up. "That. Is. The. Craziest. Thing. I. Have. Ever. Heard. Ever." He said in between laughter.

"Laugh all you want! Now, if you'll excuse me I will talk to my best friend in private. You shall not interrupt. Got it?" 

I pulled a string attached on Dora's back.

"Where are we going? -clap- -clap- -clap- "Rainbow bridge!"

I smiled and clapped my hand too. This is so much fun. I looked through my bag and found Elmo and SpongBob! Yay!

"Where the hell did you get that?!" Bryant asked biting his lip, I can tell he was having a hard time trying not to laugh.

"Duh. Its Elmo! And SpongeBob!" I rolled my eyes at him. "Oh my gosh! We forgot to buy cookies!" I whined.

Bryant's eyes went wide muttering some colorful languages, "Can't we just skip it?" He whined.

"But momma likes her cookies," I pouted.

He groaned, "Fine, we'll get you some tonight or something."

I smiled triumphantly at him. "Good."

"So? Care telling me where we're going?"

"Nope," He smirked.

"Are we there yet?"

"Nope."

"Are we there yet?"

"No."

"Are we th-"

"Violet, I swear to god if you don't shut up I will shove Elmo into you goddamn mouth." He growled.

I laughed at him.

We were speeding out of the highway, and a big sign saying 'Now Leaving San Francisco.' Tells me that we are so not going to buy cookies.

"Don't worry Angel, I'll buy you cookies as soon as we arrive in New York."

I gasped. New York?  

"What are we going to do there?"

"We're gonna go and find Dora there," he smirked and glanced sideways at me.

I groaned,"Stop being a jerk Bry," I crossed my arms over my chest and pouted. "Plus, it's only okay when I mention Dora. You my friend, just sound stupid." I said, satisfied with my remark as I stuck a tongue out at him.

He rolled his eyes at me. "It's a surprise."

"Fine."

For the rest of the day we played games, fooled around and made the most out of everything.

"Okay so, there was this guy who liked me from freshmen year, and he was like 'I really like you Violet.' And I'm like 'My brothers are gonna kill you Sam.' And then-"

He groaned, "Jesus Vi, stop with all the 'like' ugh! Its annoying as fuck."

I smirked, "I knew it."

"This is going to be one hell of a ride," he muttered.

I smiled cheekily and decided to sleep.

→→→