C.12- Bad Boy has a Girlfriend

Chapter 12- Bad Boy has a Girlfriend

& Violet's POV &

*2 Weeks Later* ( 1 week until Spring Formal Dance)

Its been 2 weeks since that kiss at the pool, which was super unforgettable and sweet by the way.. And everything was normal. 7 more days until Spring Formal Dance and still no date.

I know.. 'Awww.' right? Well at least my two best friends are happy.

I was really hoping for Lucas to ask me out for the dance. I already got my dress from my mum's special collection of 'Dresses for Dances' she made for me. It was Violet and pretty. After that kiss at the pool I've realized how much I really like Lucas. And I was falling each day. Since he practically lives here since Zachary and Zeisha are here, plus his sister and her boyfriend is always here same as Joana who now has a boyfriend.

Her boyfriend? Is the jock in our school, one of the best basketball players known in Lincoln Private, shaggy blond hair, blue eyes. Muscular body. An everyday jock. His name is Dylan Samuels. Good thing he wasn't a playboy or a bad boy, like Lucas. No, Dylan was sweet and kind and loving, Him and Joana look really good together.

Me? Well, my love life sucks, Antonio stopped bugging me since last week. Ashton was the greatest best friend ever! Along with a new addition in our clique was Emmanuel. Such a sweet guy, we met him just a few days ago and we all became inseparable ever since. School has been so boring that I'd rather run a marathon. Which I hate so much.

"Hey Vi, you okay?" Joana asked concerned.

"Yeah why'd you ask?"

"Well, you'v been staring on that wall for 20 minutes now. Is this about Lucas again?"

"Uh.. I.. Y-yeah. Its just I don't think he even likes me." I replied looking down at my feet. Which was true, after that kiss which was really meaningful for me, to him it was like nothing. I didn't think he even likes me like that. I mean who would ever like me? The girl with glasses.

The nerd.

"Are you crazy?! Look at you! You're gorgeous Vi, and Lucas is stupid to not see that!" Ashton said assuring me.

"No guys, you don't need to lie to me. I know I'm ugly."

"No you're not! Stop saying that to yourself! You are pretty Vi, everyone in this whole school knows it! I mean why the hell are they going to nominate you for Spring Queen if you aren't pretty?" Patricia said with both Luigi and Dylan.

Dylan walked towards Joana of course.

"What's the problem cookie?" A sexy husky familiar voice I've been hearing for the past few months.

"Uh.. Nothing. I'm going to the piano room." I said and then I turned around to go to one of my favorite places here in school.

The Piano room.

I left everyone to just get some space. Everyone knows I come here to think or to sing or to just let my feelings out, I always come here when I'm confused.

"Back again dear?" Ms. Red asked. She was the piano teacher here in the school. She's a middle aged woman with eye glasses and short red hair. She was always so cheerful and happy.

"Yeah." I said smiling.

"Take your time dear, I have to go be a substitute teacher in English." She said rolling her eyes. I smiled at her and nodded. She gave me one last smile before turning around to leave.

I sat down on the grand piano and started pressing on the keys to one of my favorite songs: When I look at You by Miley Cyrus.

I took a deep breath and started.