C.40- The Psycho Ex

Chapter 40- The Psycho Ex

"Never leave this room you hear? And when she wakes up I want you to call me immediately." Said a voice that I seemed to know. But I can't point my finger on it.

"Yes sir," Another one answered, his voice was unfamiliar to me.

"Did you tape the note on the mirror?"

"Of course."

I tried to pry my eyes open but it won't let me.

Where the hell am I?

Ugh.

I thought all this kidnapping and gangster things only happen in books and movies?

This is so cliche.

I heard the door close and I was greeted with complete and utter silence.

What the hell am I even doing here in the first place?

God this is so messed up.

I finally had the strength to pry my eyes open and look around, I was confided in a dark room, a basement perhaps. 

It was lit by a hanging light bulb on the ceiling. I rolled my eyes. Again with the cliche. 

There was a table and a chair in the middle and I was laid in a mattress on the floor.

What happened?

I vaguely remember going to Paris and staying in a hotel. 

Wasn't I supposed to go on a date with Lucas?

Speaking of the devil where on earth is he anyway? Did he do this to me?

"Good you're awake. I'll call the boss." A tall man with a built body boomed.

"Wh-where—"

He shut the door.

Wow. Rude much?

Moments later the door opened again, "Ah, Violet so glad you're awake. I thought you'd never wake up." Antonió smirked.

"Fuck you. What the hell am I doing here?" I spat glaring at my psycho ex.

He smirked walking slowly towards me, he knelt down and he cupped my chin, making me look up. "I've been watching you love."

I shuddered at his touch, "What the hell are you talking about?!"

"Sweet sweet Violet, I know all about you and Lucas, about how you broke up, about Ashton's death, about everything."

"What are you talking about?! You fucking weirdo! Let me go now!"

"Tsk. Tsk. Still feisty eh? Ah. Those are one of the things that I love about you, always so blunt and strong. But inside I know you can't handle this, I know what you are feeling on the inside, you are one big giant mess. Know why? Because you keep everything bottled up. Don't worry I'm not here to make you feel worse. I'm here to make you feel all better." He smirked kissing my cheek.

I shuddered, he must have noticed this because he pulled back harshly.

"Why do you seem so disgusted? You know you love it." He spat, taking out his Swiss army knife that I know all too well, I still have the scars. "Now, for being such a bad girl I'm going to teach you a lesson."

"Fuck off-" I hissed in pain as I felt the knife at the side of my stomach, it wasn't too deep but it was definitely enough to make me bleed and feel the pain for a long time.

"Don't shudder away from me again you hear?! There's more where that came from."

"What do you want from me Antonió? Please just let me go, I promise I won't tell the cops just please." I begged, I know I shouldn't beg since he was probably loving it. But I had to.

He's a sick bastard.

He chuckled but not in a good way, "Cops are the least of my worries darling," I flinched as he said the last word, darling used to be our pet name, before he started the beatings of course, but a few months later darling was used when he was causing me pain, whether burning my skin with his cigarette or stabbing a knife he uses the word darling to somehow make me feel better, but it never worked. "I will take you far away from your family, and I will make us a baby again."

I flinched.

Once upon a time, I got pregnant with this asshole's baby, I know shocker right?

We were supposed to name him Anthony, he was two months old inside my tummy, we were supposed to tell my family by the third month, until the beatings started. I know being pregnant as sixteen and having an abusive boyfriend isn't actually a good match, but I had to stay with him for the sake of our baby. I remember Antonió's shocked and happy face when I told him about the baby, he was so happy that he even started to make plans about what we were going to name him, we assumed he was a boy because we both wanted a baby boy that's why we decided to name him Anthony, but like I said a few weeks of happiness later the beatings started, along with fatigue because he didn't want me to eat, the sleepless nights that I spent crying and stress. Which are all bad when you're pregnant. But I just couldn't let myself leave him, because as much as I hated to admit it there was still this small naive part of me telling that maybe just maybe Antonió would come back, the old Antonió that I've known to love.

But of course I was disappointed in the end, because my wish never did come true, if anything it only just got worse. And every day my hopes just get ripped into tiny little pieces, but there was still just a tiny one left, I was hoping and wishing that if Anthony was born then maybe he'll be back to the way he was before, even if it was only for the sake of the baby. But our- or should I say my baby never did come out, because after being inside my tummy for two months and two and a half weeks he died.

I got a miscarriage, the asshole blamed me for not being careful enough, for not taking care of his baby, I just let him beat me over and over again, because I felt as though it was also my fault, because I never stood up to him, because I never left him. Maybe if I had left him, my baby would be here right now calling me Mummy, I don't care if I was raising him on my own, I don't care if I despise his father with everything I had. At least I have my friends and family with me.

I only noticed that I was crying when I heard myself sob, I would wipe away the tears but my arms are tied behind my back.

I looked up and glared at him, if my glare could kill he should have been be dead by now.

He chuckled and walked away.

Somebody please please please kill my psycho of an ex.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello! To answer your questions, yes, Violet only told everyone she's a virgin because she didn't want people to know about that she was raped by her own boyfriend. Well, ex boyfriend.