C.16- The Hot Bad Boy

Chapter 16- The Hot Bad Boy

Its been five days since Lucas asked me out, and the dance is tomorrow. He still hasn't asked me yet. I mean sure we're officially going out. Still! I want tomorrow night to be memorable. Just like the night he asked me to be his girl.

"Hey Vi, wanna hang out after school?" Lucas asked. We are eating lunch at our usual lunch table, and almost everyone in school knows we're going out. Its crazy how boys like Lucas can change your popularity status in school. Not that I want the attention.

Every plastic in this school wanted to be friends with me, and as for Natalie? Her and Bryant have been going out for almost 4 days now. We stopped being enemies. Her, me, Joana and Pat have been great friends ever since.

My brothers are going back to college in a month. And my mum is planning to come home from Florida to help us girls to dress up for the dance tomorrow night. Mum said she'll be arriving later at 9 p.m.

Lucas has been the best boyfriend a girl could ever have. Not counting the times he would make fun of me, or pull pranks on me. He was thee sweetest guy. Although him and the guys would tease me a lot. I still love him, besides me and the girls are planning something for them.

"Sure Luc, where to?" I asked.

"Its a surprise." He said smirking and nodding to everyone at the table with knowing faces.

"Ugh, please no more surprises. Last time you had a surprise for me, you-"

"Don't worry babe, you'll be fine. And you will definitely love my surprise." He said cutting me off and pecking my lips.

"It better be!" I replied smiling and then the bell rang and we all headed off to class.

~After School~

Did you ever had that feeling that something really good and amazing was about to happen in your life?

Well, that's what I feel right now. I'm currently inside Luc's car so he could take me to his surprise. While driving he would glance at me every once in a while.

"Are we there yet?" I asked for 20th time. Patience.. Is never a virtue of mine.

"Babe, relax. You're going to love it. Now why don't yu rest that pretty little head of yours while I drive kay?"

"Mmm. kay.."

20 minutes later we arrived in a simple yet very luxurious and elegant hotel. We walked inside and onto a huge garden, with a fountain and an aisle.

"Miss?" A little girl was tugging on my shirt, and when I looked around Lucas was no where in sight. I knelt down so we were on the same height.

"Yes little girl?" I asked sweetly tugging some strands of hair behind her ear. She was about five years old, with blond curly hair and pretty blue eyes. She was adorable.

"The hot bad boy told me to give this to you. And look for some clues." She said smiling.

Did she just say 'hot bad boy'? Ugh that guy brain washed an innocent looking little girl. I nodded and thanked her. I took the paper that has a small two-person swing printed on it.

I looked down again but the little girl was no where in sight. Plus, Lucas hasn't come back yet. Although maybe this is the start of another surprise of his. Might as well look for the swings.

I walked a little further down the garden and looked around, trying to see were the swing was located. In the picture, it was surrounded by flowers. That has a guy sitting in one of the swing looking like waiting for someone to sit on the other swing.

A few more minutes passed when I finally spotted the swings, except there was no guy sitting and waiting on the swing. Exhausted, I decided to sit on one of the swings and lean my head on the bar beside it.

I heard footsteps behind me, and then my vision was covered by a blindfold.

"Luc?"

"Yes baby girl." He replied sweetly.

"Why are you covering my eyes? I feel like a blind person."

"Relax. Just follow my lead kay?" He said grabbing my hand. I just nodded.

He helped me stand up and slowly let go of my hand, telling me about preparing some stuff. So now, I was again, waiting for him to come back.

"You can take the blindfolds off now." He said while helping me take the blindfold off of me.

It took me a few seconds to adjust on my surroundings because of all the lights surrounding the garden.

But a few twinkling lights caught my attention.

Right infront of me was Ashton, Aarone, Dylan, Luigi, Bryant, Eric, Troy and Tyler. Each holding colorful card boards the read. 'Will you go to the dance with me?' And Lucas was beside Tyler holding a huge bouquet of red roses. Looking all nervous. And cute, he changed his outfit to wearing an hombre shirt with the sleeves folded and two undone buttons. He looked hot.

I waited for a few moments to give him an answer. He started shifting and looking nervous all over again.

"Heck yeah I will!!" I explained hugging Lucas. And kissing his cheek. Over his shoulders were the guys fist pumping each other and smiling. Lucas breathed a sigh of relief and smiled at me.

"You did this all for me?" I asked.

"Of course baby girl, you only deserve the best." He replied kissing the top of my head.

Lucas thanked the guys and they all left leaving the two of us alone.

"So, that little girl back there said something about a 'hot bad boy' did you teach her that?" I asked while we were eating dinner.

He smirked. "Why baby, don't you think I'm a hot bad boy?" He asked flexing his arms showing of his muscles.

"I've seen better." I shrugged and looked down to my plate again.

"What?! Who is he? I'm going to kill-"

I started laughing. "Gee, Luc it was just a joke. Don't be silly."

"Good." He said smiling. We continued eating in silence, just enjoying each other's company and smiling and glancing at each there every once in a while.

"Vi?" He called breaking the silence.

"Hmm?"

"What color is your dress for the dance?" He asked.

"Light pink." I said smiling at him. He just nodded and smiled.

After eating dinner, we decided to call it a night and go home.

I took a shower and changed into my pj's. When I got out Lucas was already lying on my bed in just his boxers.

"Hey hot stuff." He said winking at me. I just looked down an blushed.

I layed on the other side of the bed, Lucas wrapped his arms around my waist tightly and sighed in content. I rolled over to his side. And kissed his lips before drifting off to sleep mumbling a goodnight to him.

~@~