C.27- Dora and Friends

A/N: Agathe was the girl that helped Reece with that thing at the party, check out Chapter 21 :)

"You're the biggest joke that has ever happened Violet," She sneered. "Did you really think he loves you?" She scoffed and rolled her eyes at me.

"W-What are you talking about Agathe?"

She rolled her eyes, "You're the dumbest girl I have ever met in my entire life. Can't you see?! He doesn't love you. Grow up."  She smirked and left.

"Hey, wake up angel." Bryant poked at my sides.

I was glad he woke me up. I can't believe I was still dreaming about it, that incident happened a long time ago and I never expected to relive it today.

I shook off those god awful memories, I'm here to have fun, and I will. In any way possible I'll try to be happy, for Ashton.

Oh Ashton, I miss you so much. I love you.

"Angel? Let's go," Bryant tugged at my arm and I weakly nodded my head. The drive here to New York was quite tiring, pfft. Not like I drove all the way here right? Oh well, travelling makes me tired.

"So, how long are we planning to stay here?" I asked as I stared at the 16 story luxury apartment before me. "And uh, do you own a unit here?"

He grinned boyishly, "Yep, I was planning to live here to study for college, and they just finished decorating my place."

"Oh okay," I smiled at him, "Well what are we waiting for?! Let's get in! I wanna eat some COOKIES!"

He groaned and ran a hand through his tired face, "I still can't believe you haven't forgotten about those damn cookies." 

I pinched his nose and smiled cheekily at him and made my way inside.

We arrived at the 14th floor and entered his unit, and let me tell you one thing, this place is absolutely gorgeous.

The decorations of the whole unit was modernized and furnished to perfection. The living room was massive with a plasma tv on the wall, a play station some surround sound speakers and a set of black and white furniture.

I gasped, "It's so pretty."

"I know right?" He replied cockily.

I smacked his chest. Egotistic Jerk.

"Oww, Vi quit hitting me."

I giggled and continued to venture through the house, everything in the place is so pretty. There were four other doors in the hall.

"The first door on the left is my room, and the one on the right is yours." He explained as he entered his room and brought his bags inside.

He brought my things inside my room, I thanked him.

"Dinner will be ready in an hour."

I nodded, "Yes dad." And mocked salute him as I entered my room.

And gasped again. What's with me and gasping today? Seriously.

The room was painted sky blue, and everything else in the room was white, there was even a small walk in closet. There was also a door towards the balcony.

I opened the door, and was suddenly greeted by the smell of well, New York and its busy streets. 

 The view before me was breath taking. You can easily see the Central Park and Lady Liberty was waving at me.

Kidding.

I quickly took a towel from my bag and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

★★

After dinner, Bryant told me he'd be back in a few, he went to the grocery and buy some food for us. And when I told him I'd come with him he said Nope! It's late.

Which brings me back to watching a Nicholas Sparks movie. A Walk to Remember was by far my most favorite movie of all time. Its was just so... Magical.

And the fact that Landon actually changed his bad boy ways. I wish there'd be something like that in real life.

But Alas. It only happens in movies. Bad boys will never ever change.

Believe me ladies, I've learned the hard way. Getting my heart broken thrice by bloody bad boys. Ugh.

"-Like the wind, you can't see it but you can feel it."

And then Bryant's phone rang.

I glanced over at Bryant's phone and there was one text message.

Luckily his phone is an Iphone and I could easily see the content of the message.

I grinned evilly and reached for his phone.

Agathe: Hey Bry ;) lets have dinner tomorrow yeah? I heard you arrived in New York. Call me ;)

Agathe.. Agathe.. That name sounds familiar. Where have I heard that name?

Agathe.

I gasped. Oh my god. It can't be the same Agathe who helped Reece right? That queen bitch from Paris? That can't be. I mean, there's like a one in a BILLION chance that she'd be here.

And how the hell did she know Bryant anyway?!

Maybe its not her. My brain scolded.

But what if she is? I've worked so hard to bury those memories away from me and now one of them is haunting me?!

Bryant has a lot of explaining to do.

And a few seconds later I heard the door unlock.

Relax. I told myself. I mean she can't be the same girl right? Right. Yeah okay.

I took deep breaths as Bryant entered the apartment with a handful of groceries.

★★