C.21- One Last Chance

Chapter 21- One Last Chance

Recap:

I was crying for the most part of the day. I just didn't really know what to do. I lost my best friend and I don't have the guts to read his letter yet because I might have a breakdown. I locked my door and I'm pretty sure my friends, Lucas and my brothers are outside being worried as hell, because they're afraid I might kill myself. Pffft as if, yes I'am depressed but I'am not stupid.

"Violet? Sweetie come on out please just eat some dinner please?" Patricia pleaded talking from the other side of the door.

"Guys, I'm fine I just want to be alone kay? I'll eat when I want to." I answered trying so hard to make my voice sound strong and happy although it just doesn't work.

"Fine." They all said at the same time and then I heard their footsteps slowly fading and then all I heard was silence.

"Violet can we please talk?" Says the voice I've missed so much but decided that it was better to just ignore.

And then the door opened.

~~

I turned my head and saw of all the goddamn people I see him. Sigh might as well get this over with.

"Violet,"

"Hmmm?" I answered in a cool tone, since my back was turned to him he couldn't see my red puffy eyes, my Rudolf the red nosed reindeer like nose, I felt satisfied.

"I just want you to know that whenever you need someone to talk to, I'm right here—"

"Please just shut up will you? You can't do anything to make me feel any better so just leave!"

"Jesus Violet, don't you think I know that? God, I know nothing can ever happen between us. I know that, I know that you could never forgive me, that no matter what happens I'll still be the guy who broke your heart goddamn it I know that! All I'm asking is a chance please. Just a chance to be your friend." I can hear the tremble in his voice, so I guess he's crying.

Gosh I know I seem like a bad person but I'm still hurting not just from what he's done but also the fact that I lost the best guy I ever met. Plus, Lucas has a girlfriend; Briana she's his childhood sweetheart and they just got together a week ago, their like the sweetest couple in school. Briana came back from LA she found out Lucas was studying here too and then they just hit it off, sweet right? Well, I guess that's fate maybe I'll just be alone forever.

"Leave."

He sighed and started his way to the door.

"Leave the keys and lock the door when you leave." He turned back and left the keys in front of me. Kissed me on the forehead and left.

&Lucas' POV&

After that conversation with Vi, I just felt crushed, I knew she wouldn't want to give me a chance. Damn it and then I start dating Briana? Seriously? Ugh I'm the worst guy ever. I don't even know why I'm dating her.

"Well?" Joana was the first person to ask because everyone else in the living room is either crying or pacing the room, they're all worried about Vi; I mean who wouldn't be? She's not herself ever since we broke up, and then Ashton died; the only person she treasured the most, the only person whom she needed the most is gone.

I looked down at my feet and just shook my head.

"I'm worried about my baby sister. What if something happens to her? Seeing her so sad just makes me feel like a worthless brother." Troy one of the twins said.