C.13- Backstabbing Bastard

Chapter 13- Backstabbing Bastard

"Hey Vi wanna watch a movie?" Joana asked smiling at me.

"Sure." I said smiling. It's now Friday, a day before the party at Natalie's house. All the guys were down at the living room watching football. Lucas was there too. He tried talking to me but I just gave him a blank face. He even went to my room and locked the both of us in there but all I did was sit down on my bed with my laptop to read some cupid messages.

Finally, he groaned and just got out of my room. Saying 'I will make you talk to me' before walking out. As if he can make me.

"Great I'll call the guys and BRYANT to come up here and watch with us kay? And I'll try not to make Lucas come up here." Patricia said smirking at me with the name 'Bryant'. I giggled and blushed a little before she got out of the movie room to call the guys.

"Jo?" I asked.

"Hmm?"

"Uhm.. Uh.. I.."

"You like Bryant don't you?" She said raising an eyebrow at me. I nodded smiling softly.

I got over Luc, but not that much, there's still a part of me who likes him. I just like Bry better.

"You go girl. He is way more better than the bastard who played you like a fucking toy and left you like a rag doll. Plus, He is so hot! Did you see his eight-pack and sexy ass? He's perf!"

"Totes." I said giggling at her.

We heard a few voices of guys coming towards the door Joana picked 'I am Legend' for us to watch.

Which is such a cool movie.

"Hey Cookie." Bryant said hugging me from behind wrapping his arms around my waist. Over the past few days, me and Bry have been super close everyone even the head mistress thought we were dating. He was always this sweet when we're together even though he wasn't my boyfriend.

"Hey Monster." I said turning around to kiss his cheek. I looked at the figure behind him to see Lucas glaring at Bryant. When he saw me looking at him his glare softened. Whatever that means.

"So what movie?" Luigi asked.

"World war Z." Was the proud reply of Joana.

"Awesome!" Said the guys in unison mostly Bryant since I was sitting in between his legs with his arms wrapped around my waist. Just like how Pat and Joana are seated between Luigi and Dylan's legs.

So cute.

Our night pretty much went on like normal. Me and Bryant would laugh at Luigi and Pat fighting they were so cute when they argue! Lucas would glance at me whenever he thinks I don't notice it, which I do.

~2 Hours Later~

"Luigi! You are so damn immature! Give me back my slippers!" Pat shouted at her loving boyfriend annoyed.

"But baby, you're so damn cute when you're mad."

"You want cute? I'll give you cute. No Kiss for one week!"

Luigi's eyes went wide with fear. He quickly gave Pat her slippers back "Baby, I was joking, forgive me?"

"Whatever." She said rolling her eyes.

"Oh my god! You guys are so adorable!" Joana said smiling at the couple.

"Nu uh.. I'm Luigi! I ain't no cute! I'm sexy!" He said cockily while flexing his muscles.

Pat threw a pillow on his face.

"Get over yourself hun." She said smirking.

"Wanna play spin the bottle?" Someone whispered in my ear from behind me.