C.37- Throwback

This chapter is dedicated to my first real love, Brent. I love you and I miss you. 

Say hello to God for me :)

Brent Cyruz 

July 24, 1998 -February 13, 2015

I will always love and miss you ♥

####

Chapter 37- Throwback

Waking up to a completely dead silent house, isn't exactly the way to go on a Saturday Morning—Well, noon.

Especially since all your friends were just here last night. I wonder what happened to those idiots.

I shrugged.

Oh well, I might as well start my day right? I was actually planning to go visit Ashton today. Its been a while and I miss him so much.

°^°

After taking a well needed shower, I went to the kitchen to have some lunch, Margarette and Stephen are probably out to buy groceries.

A note was taped onto the refrigerator, it was a simple yellow post it note saying:

Can you heart that? The silence that's surrounding you?

That's exactly how I felt when we broke up months ago.

Silence.

Emptiness.

Loneliness.

Go change into something casual, but also a bit formal. Haha:) figure it out yourself ;) someone will pick you up at five.

-L

Aww, he's doing it again! I remember all those post it notes he did, pffft. A bad boy who has a soft heart? Yeah.

I still have a few hours to spare.

I decided to visit my best friend.

I got into my car and headed straight for the Cemetery, I walked the familiar grassy grounds of the place until I found Ashton's Marble head stone. After all those days that passed, I still can't believe he's gone, he was my twin from another womb, a brother from another mother, a best friend.

He left at such an early age that I never even had the chance to properly say goodbye, the truth is I was never ready to say goodbye, because saying goodbye means letting go, and letting go means forgetting. I don't have any plans to let him go nor forget him, he was far too special for me.

I sat down on the grass in front of his head stone and smiled a sad smile, imagining my best friend in front of me, and not this cold head stone.

"Hey Ashie," I felt tears well up in my eyes, realizing that he wasn't gonna reply, not now, not ever.

"I miss you Ash, so many things have happened the past few days, I finally made up with your cousin Reece, he got married to Agathe and they have a daughter," I snorted, if he was here he would probably roll his eyes and snort as well. "I know right? The playboy of Paris finally settling down. It sucks not having you around you know? I missed you during French class, or when you buy me tubs of Strawberry ice cream when I'm upset. You would hold me to your arms and tell me that everything was going to be okay. I'll never see you get married and have kids, or help me build my dream house. I'll never see you become an air craft engineer. I'll never see you graduate and get your diplomas, I'll never see you see your first step in college campus. Worst of all, I'll never, ever see you." My voice cracked and I was now crying.