C.1- Peanuts

Can we just take a few moments of silence to thank God for Francisco Lachowski? <3

Chapter 1- Peanuts

"Oh my goosh! Vi! He is so hot!" Monique said-- more like squealed, while we were walking down the hallway from my locker.

"Who is it now, Monnie?" I asked smirking. She absolutely hates being called Monnie.

"I told you never to call me that!" She shrieked.

I laughed at her reaction. I love annoying her.

"Anyway, who's hot?" I asked curiously.

"Duh! The new guy! I swear I would pay a hundred bucks just to kiss those smexy lips!"

"Ew. Monique he is so not that hot. I mean, Mason is hotter than him. Plus, you have Blake! You know? Your boyfriend?" I reasoned out.

I let out a small squeal when I felt a pair of strong arms wrapped around my waist. I turned around to see Ashton looking down at me.

He kissed the top of my head. I looked behind us to see Mr. New Guy, Blake and Monique making out, and then there's Mason.

The new guy was smirking at us along with Mason.

I ignored him and Mason.

"Ash!" I greeted happily kissing the tip of his nose. Although he is quite tall, while I on the other hand is a shorty with the height of 5'6 compared to these guys I probably look like a bloody dwarf.

"Vi! I missed you. I haven't seen you in such a long tiiiiiiiimee!" He pouted.

I rolled my eyes, "Ash, you were at my house on Saturday and Sunday. You wouldn't even go home until a little after midnight on Sunday." I slapped his arms playfully.

"But still!"

The bell rang so I told Ash that I'd see him later for French class, before kissing his cheek, he beamed at me and we both went our separate ways.

For people who don't know us one would actually think that we are a perfect couple since we're so sweet to each other. But here in Lincoln Private? Everyone knows we're just best friends.

Besides, even though I love Ashton so much. I don't think we'd be anything more than best friends.

I smiled to myself and just continued to walk through the hallways.

Why is my Math class halfway through the main building? I'm probably going to be late. Again.

"Violet is it?" A husky voice asked from behind me.

I turned around to see the devil.

"Yup," I answered, nodding. "Why'd you ask?" I added trying so hard not to punch is smirking face.

"You have math class right?"

I nodded.

"Lets walk together." He suggested.

"Why? We hardly know each other. " I asked in a flat tone.

"It's just walking to class, Violet. No need to be mean to me. Besides, it's not like I asked you to make out with me, right?" He said touching his chest faking hurt.

I rolled my eyes at him and turned to leave. I was almost going to open the door to my math class—wow, did I really just get here? What a fast walk.

Someone gripped my wrist before I even had the chance to turn the knob.

He pinned me up against the wall with his piercing greenish-gray eyes I stared back at him. "Wh-what d-do you want?" I asked shakily.