C.2- Tutoring The Bad Boy

Edited (2696 words)

The week has gone by in a blur and now its Friday.

Everything has been okay, some teachers came to me for advices on their marriage, like Mr.Smith my Math teacher.

~Rewind (Wednesday)~

"Violet, may I talk to you? After class. I need your help." Mr.Smith said lowly so no one would hear.

The teachers and students here, have known me for being a great helper.

Especially when it comes to their love lives.

Even the head mistress has come to me a few times over the past few years about her and her husband. I told her what she needed to do, and it usually works.

As soon as class was over, I went to Mr.Smith's table.

"Sir? Are you and your wife fighting again?" I asked. Yes, I know about him and his wife. Although he kinda doesn't like me.

He sighed, "Yes, she said I've been nothing but busy, she got mad because she said I don't pay attention to her. Especially since I've been tutoring Mr.Williams every after school. I just want some alone time with her." He sighed. The tone of his voice is saying as if he needs something from me.

"What can I do to help?"

"Well, since you are on of my best students, would you please tutor Mr.Williams?" He asked hopefully.

See?

I knew it.

"For how long do I have to tutor him?"

"Probably the whole year. Lets just see what happens from here. Not unless he shows signs of improvement, you will keep tutoring him until he does."

I tried so hard not to groan. "How do we start?"

"You start on Friday, I will inform Mr. Williams tomorrow and then you can talk about your time and places to meet." He instructed. "Thank you, Violet."

I nodded and smiled— my fake smile.

~Present~

"Hello? Violet?" Someone asked waving a hand on my face.

I looked at who's hand it was. Only to see Lucas. Smirking. "What?" I asked annoyed.

"Well, you've been staring into that empty space for about 30 minutes now and the bell just rung." He said still smirking. Oh how I hate that stupid sexy smirk.

Wait.

Sexy?!

Where the heck did that come from?!

Whoa!

Bad Violet.

Bad girl.

I shook those crazy thoughts out of my head.

"Well aren't you going to class?" I asked him, annoyed.

"I was but then Ashton told me to take you there since he needs to get to class too, and we both have the same Math Class." He replied casually.

"Well, okay then lets go!" I said grabbing his wrist.

"Whoa slow down there sweetheart." He said calmly, I let go of his wrist and blushed a little. I looked down on my feet.