C.10- Liking Mr. Bad Boy?

Chapter 10- Liking Mr. Bad Boy?

"Lucas? Oh my god what the hell happened to you?! Who did this?!" I was now panicking.

Lucas was in front of me with blood on his shirt and his face full of bruises covering his Greek god face.

"Angel, you think I look like a Greek God?" He said smirking but failed because of his busted lip. I blushed.

"I er.." I looked down blushing.

He chuckled, "Anyway, Antonio wanted to give this to you." He said with a scowl on his face as he said Antonio's name.

I took the note from him and put it inside my purse. I put it down on the desk next to the sofa before helping Lucas walk inside the house.

While Patricia and Joana helped Aarone.

"Who did this?" I asked again, while cleaning his wounds.

"Antonio and his damn friends." He said scowling.

"What happened?" Joana asked.

"Aarone got a call earlier today. Antonio wanted a re-match because he was the best fighter until I beat him—"

"You fight?" I asked shocked.

"Yes. Underground fighting can earn you a lot of money." He said smiling weakly.

"Anyway, he called Aarone and said that he knows where you, and our sisters are. He told us that if I don't have a re-match with him. He will have to go after you girls instead. But he brought his gang with him that's why Aarone looks like shit." He said smirking at Aarone, "But then again, when do you not look like shit?"

"Asshole," Aarone muttered.

"Ugh. That prick!" I said shaking in anger.

"Relax, angel. We're fine. Now, would you please clean our bruises?" Aarone asked sweetly. I nodded and started to clean his wounds.

After cleaning their wounds and helping them up the stairs— so they could sleep in the guest room. The girls finally decided to crash at my house as well.

"Hey Vi, did you read the note yet?" Patricia asked.

I shook my head no. "I-I don't think I'll read it anytime soon."

"Well if you decided to read it. Tell us kay?" Joana asked her eyes slowly closing.

"Okay." I nodded.

I kept tossing and turning on my bed. But I just can't sleep. The girls have all gone to sleep and the house is quiet.

I did everything to fall asleep but nothing happened.

I wanted to read the note, but I'm afraid of what's written in it.

What the hell did Antonio write on that note? Why isn't Ashton answering my calls? He never does that. What's happening?

I groaned in frustration, screw it. I'll just read the damn note for the sake of my peace of mind. I jumped out of my bed and went towards my desk where my purse was located.

I unzipped it and took the blue folded note. With a shaky hand I unfolded it.

~My sweet Violet, Have you seen what happened to your precious Lucas?

The twins are with you right? Be sure to keep them safe alright? Who knows what will happen?

And Patricia and Joana? Keep them all safe as well.