C.25-Hangover

I'm so sorry for the wrong spellings, or grammars that I have on my previous chapters, but I will edit them as soon as possible :) I'm really sorry, I just use my phone for updates, please cut me some slack :D thank chu! Elmo and Spongebob salutes you ;)

Chapter 25- Hangover

Four words.

I feel like shit.

My head hurts like hell. Like its been hammered for a really long time. I feel something- or in this case someone- stir beside me.

Shit. What the hell happened last night? I remember being at the party, talking to Lucas. After which I drank a few rounds and- Holy shawarma. I got drunk!

Omigod. Where am I? The bright sun was glaring at me through the windows. I haven't even dared to open my eyes yet.

Using my hands I check whether I still have my clothes on. I sighed a breath of relief when I realize that I'm wearing an over sized t-shirt and underwear. Thank goodness for that.

Speaking of goodness, what day is it today anyway? I'm too tired to check the time and I hope its not Monday yet becau—"

"Its Sunday genius,"

"Aaaaaaah!" I screamed at the top of my lungs I sat up and looked at the person beside me. "What the hell are you-"

"You told me to sleep with you last night," he smirked sitting up with his elbows. Not to mention his bare torso is facing me with his hair all messy and stuff, he still managed to look like a model Greek god.

Did I seriously just say that? What the fug is wrong with me?!

"Like what you see?" He asked snapping me out of my wonderful thoughts.

Wait what?

"Shut up Bry, I was jus—"

"Vi, look babe I know I'm hot and all but you're just not my type,"

"HA-HA. Stop joking its too damn early to be a clown." I stood up from the bed and stuck my tongue out at him. "I'mma go take a shower, Laters, baby."

He chuckled and tried to throw a pillow at me, which I skillfully ducked. "Too damn early Vi,"

After a wonderful shower, I feel fresh. It helped lessen the punishment of me having the worst hangover of my life.

Speaking of hangovers, there was this one time that I drank too much at a party, I went to that same party with Lucas. We were dating back then, and I remember waking up with him in my bed too. Except his hand was wrapped around my entire body.

Wow. It seems like it happened a thousand years ago. But the reality is that it was just a few months ago.

Looking back, those memories will never be forgotten, no matter how much the person whom I share that memory with; has hurt me so much, because in some ways, those memories will always be the best ones that I ever had. Even if it was just for a period of time. I will always be thankful for having the chance to love him-

"Oi!" Bryant was standing in front of me. "What the hell are you doing? You've been staring at your bed for the past 20 minutes. Are you fantasizing about me?" He winked.

"As if," I scoffed rolling my eyes. "I was just. Uh.. Do you want breakfast?" I changed the subject, hoping he won't notice what I was trying to do.

"Hmm.." He eyed me suspiciously, as if trying to read me through my eyes. "I'm hungry! C'mon!" He grabbed my arm and we made our way to the kitchen, where Margarette was busying herself cooking.