Darcie Dolce

(Before we start,  I wanna tell you that this book is for mature audiences only. If you don't like this kind of content that I'm about to work with, then please exit stage left. Thank You!)

When life gives you lemons, you might as well squeeze as much juice out of them as you can. Things don't always go according to plan, no matter what we try. Sure, we can steer everything in the right direction, but ultimately everything finds its own path. A young man by the name of Y/N L/N for example took a completely different route than he actually wanted, thanks to a good friend. And now he was active in adult entertainment to make a living. Not that he was complaining about it, he liked it a lot.

 Not that he was complaining about it, he liked it a lot

Y/N was fairly tall and very well built to be honest. He stood out from others for his dedication to any scene he was going to be part of. Not only did that give his reputation a boost, he also felt better about himself whenever he put in hard work. His first scene was released when he was 19 and since then, many people were looking forward to see what he might do next. This day, he had another scene scheduled with the one who got him into the profession.

Y/N:" It has been quite the ride already. I'm just glad nobody from my hometown recognized me."

Y/N talked to himself as he got himself a cup of tea ready. He never rushed into things unprepared or exhausted from other activities, just so he could stay fresh most of the time. Now that it was summer, it was harder due to the heat, but everyone in the production crew knew what to do to keep each other cool. Y/N smiled softly and scanned his own house over. It was quite impressive, but not as fancy as some of the mansions in the area. As for cars though, he spent more money to get himself a Chevrolet Camaro ZL1.

 As for cars though, he spent more money to get himself a Chevrolet Camaro ZL1

He loved this car a lot and drove it everywhere, no matter how far. Yes, it always got attention on him as some people would wonder who he was and where he lived, but info like that obviously wasn't publically displayed.
---------------------------------------------------------

When it was two in the afternoon, Y/N already found himself at the place the next scene was going to be done. Being on time was crucial to prepare everything, but another smile made its way in when Y/N's friend and scene partner walked up: Darcie Dolce.