Lisa Ann

The evening after the gym session continued with Y/N treating himself to a nice dinner. He was exhausted and just wanted to have some spare time, but by random chance, it seemed much more like fate had a different idea in that regard. While he was eating at a nearby restaurant, his phone started buzzing due to incoming messages. Some friends, some relatives, some business people, but the most surprising out of all was the one labeled 'Invitation'. Y/N raised an eyebrow in curiousity and decided to check it out first until realizing who even sent the message.

Y/N:" Lisa Ann...She's the boss' assistant. What could she possibly want?"

Reading further through the texts, it revealed that she was watching his performance as well and by the looks of things, it seemed like she wanted to reward him. She even detailed how every position in the gym fuck made her feel and so much more until Lisa mentioned that she would be waiting in the 'Love Spring' Suite. Y/N swallowed and took a deep breath, knowing what exactly he was in for, but he couldn't let a legend like her wait, so he soon finished his food, payed and made his way to the hotel.

Within a few minutes, Y/N arrived as he took the elevator to the top floor, actually reserved for very special guests. However, the staff made an exception that time and allowed the young man to go up. Once the door opened, he was met with paintings on the walls, stark white and magenta accents all over the place and the smell of vanilla in the air. Y/N just shook his head before walking along the hallway, heading towards the last door that was facing him. Ringing the bell, it didn't take long until Lisa opened it, standing in front of Y/N with a smile on her face.

^ Lisa Ann

^ Lisa Ann

Lisa:" I'm glad you could make it, Y/N."

Y/N:" It's nothing. I had a feeling something was up."

Lisa:" Well, after that performance, you really got things going in my opinion."

Y/N:" And you?"

Lisa:" Come in and I'll show you~."

Winking this time, Lisa let Y/N in and followed him further into the room while silently taking her clothes off. Y/N looked around for a moment since the room was fit with a big bed, mood lights, sex toys and more. When he wanted to ask her something, Y/N was looking at Lisa in her full naked glory.

Y/N:" Holy fuck..."

Lisa:" Is something wrong, Y/N?"

Y/N:" No. It's just...Damn, you got a fine body."

Lisa:" It's all yours tonight. Just one thing: I want you to...pop in one of the pills we gave you."

Y/N:" You know how long it took to wear off, right?"

Sweet Like Sin (Female Pornstar Harem X Male Reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara