Eva Elfie + Lena The Plug + Bailey Brooke + Jewelz Blu

This time, the setup for the scene was very different as it took place in some kind of studio with doors numbers 1 through 4. Y/N was the male in this whole exchange and stood in the bright spotlight as a disembodied voice held a bit of a speech to start things off. It felt a lot like a game show for some reason, but Y/N took any opportunity he could get.

Announcer:" Welcome to Surprise Surprise! Our lucky contestant today is able to choose which door he will start at. He has fifteen minutes in every room and at the end he has to choose a lady to go home with him. Are you ready?"

Y/N:" Not one bit."

Annoumcer:" Great! Now let the show begin!"

Y/N cursed under his breath as the numbers above the doors lit up. He couldn't see through them as a countdown went by for him to choose which door to start with. He choose door 3 and went in, being welcomed into a small room with only a young blonde woman in it: Eva Elfie.

 He choose door 3 and went in, being welcomed into a small room with only a young blonde woman in it: Eva Elfie

She had her hands in her pockets, giving Y/N a soft smile.

Eva:" Hey, great to see that someone finally picked me first."

Y/N:" I had to start this off one way or another and to be honest, I don't regret my choice."

Eva:" And I don't regret waiting."

Eva smiled and just got Y/N to sit on the bed. The two didn't hesitate getting each other's clothes off, with Eva smiling when she layed eyes on Y/N's cock. Now she was sure she'd be getting her money's worth as she climbed onto Y/N's lap, aligned her clean shaven pussy with him and plunged herself down deep on his member.

Eva:" Mmm, nice, big and hard already. They must've given you something."

Y/N:" Not really. It just happens with a hot woman."

Eva:" Charmer. Let's make the best of our time."

With their arms wrapped around each other, Eva bounced herself up and down with excitement as Y/N's cock speared up into her tiny snatch over and over again. It enveloped him nicely and Eva's cute moans made Y/N feel even better. Eventhough she was very petite, the girl could ride insanely well with her pale bubble butt shaking every time she went down.

 Eventhough she was very petite, the girl could ride insanely well with her pale bubble butt shaking every time she went down