Jenna Foxx

After shooting so much stuff again, Y/N felt some stiffness in his back and legs

After shooting so much stuff again, Y/N felt some stiffness in his back and legs. Work has gotten to him and showed its ugly side now, so he made an appointment at a massage parlor to get rid of the pain. He informed the ladies and gave them and the kids a kiss goodbye before heading off. It was great that the girls quickly grew into being mothers and taking care of the children and Y/N did everything he could to be the best father he could be as well. Their friends and fans loved it whenever they got an update on something, showing respect and support for the family.

Y/N reached the parlor within thirty minutes, walking in and stating his business, before the receptionist brought the young man to an empty room. He was asked to already get prepared while the masseuse was finishing up her current client, so Y/N waited until he was alone, undressed and then sat on the massage table with a towel covering his privates.

Y/N:" I hope this crap goes away. There are some pretty high value scenes on my schedule."

It was true as Y/N's popularity grew even further, getting him more requests from several different studios. He had a talk with the people at Screw Line Cinema before actually accepting the offers and preparing for the next batch of action. Finishing that thought, another door opened and the masseuse, Jenna Foxx, walked in with a smile on her face.

Jenna:" Hello there, Y/N. We spoke on the phone earlier. I'm Jenna."

Y/N:" Thank you for taking me in today. My back and legs are troubling me."

Jenna:" I see. Lay down and we'll get started right away."

Y/N nodded and laid down on his stomach while Jenna hummed and grabbed a bottle of oil. She seemed to love her job, taking great pride in everything. The dark skinned woman walked up to Y/N, warming up the oil on her hands before she started with massaging his legs.

 The dark skinned woman walked up to Y/N, warming up the oil on her hands before she started with massaging his legs

Jenna:" Your line of work can get pretty tiring. I had others come here with similar problems."

Y/N:" Thank goodness. This was the closest parlor to my home. And you're right, what I do is really exhausting."