Cadey Mercury

Owning a successful business came with its own challenges as employees had to be kept happy, but customers had to be taken care of as well

Owning a successful business came with its own challenges as employees had to be kept happy, but customers had to be taken care of as well. Y/N noticed that when he called everyone in for a meeting to talk about the current situation. Yes, this was his next scene and peoole got to see the more serious side of him today. Internally, he had a lot of fun with that, but on the outside it looked like he was close to ripping someone a new asshole. The meeting took quite a while and it exhausted his nerves to no end, so Y/N poured himself a drink when he was back in his office.

Y/N:" It's like working with monkeys, I swear."

Yes, he was severely annoyed and it showed. Y/N gunned down the drink with no real care before he looked out of the window and took a deep breath. He wasn't a cruel boss or anything, but even his limit would be reached sooner rather than later and incompetent employees didn't help the situation very much. After a minute or so, the door opened and his secretary, Cadey Mercury, walked in with a soft smile on her face.

Cadey:" I git the protocoll ready, Sir."

Y/N:" Thank you, Cadey. Please put it on the desk."

Cadey:" Is everything okay?"

Y/N:" Yes...it's just...some people do not understand the importance of our business. It's like some if them don't give a damn about this."

Cadey:" I wouldn't say that. Maybe they just had a bad day."

Y/N:" Well, I had a good day until Mr. Withers called early in the morning. He told me that our stock is going down and people are considering other companies to do the same work we do."

Y/N sighed with his hands in his pockets and turned around to look at Cadey. She was a little worried about the state of the company as well, but she was just a secretary. What was she going to do?

Y/N:" None of it is your fault though, Cadey. You're doing what you can to keep us on the market...even if some callers are very rude."

Cadey:" I try. Ever since you took over, I've been feeling much safer actually. You've done so much for me and...I think it's time I do something for you."

Cadey giggled and winked at Y/N as she stepped back and locked the office door. Y/N caught on quickly, seeing her cute butt move with every step. Her outfit didn't leave much to the imagination, so it was no surprise tgat he was half erect already when she returned.

Cadey:" You're stressed...tense. Let me work that tension out of you~."

Y/N:" This stays between us, do you understand?"