Hitomi Tanaka

It was time for a new year and new scenes to work on, so Y/N definitly had some work to do today as he was going to be an intruder in a scene with Hitomi Tanaka

It was time for a new year and new scenes to work on, so Y/N definitly had some work to do today as he was going to be an intruder in a scene with Hitomi Tanaka. One of his few works with asian pornstars, but he was going for it with good vibes. First, the camera showed a pretty nice house that was surrounded by lots of plants and flowers. Through the window, Hitomi could be seen in workout clothes as she put down a yoga mat on her living room. She looked amazing and her top didn't leave anything to the imagination as she put on some relaxing music and started her exercises.

 She looked amazing and her top didn't leave anything to the imagination as she put on some relaxing music and started her exercises

Hitomi knew what she was doing, but outside Y/N was creeping through the bushes in an all black outfit. Fortunately night was setting in soon, so he had some cover as he got closer to the house. He did what he could to stay out of sight, but even he wasn't able to resist taking a peek, seeing Hitomi work out.

Y/N:" Damn, a big house and a busty resident. This will be the best burglary ever."

Smirking, he quickly snuck around the back and took out a bobby pin. The locks on the doors were nothing special as he worked carefully, soon getting the door open.

Y/N:" Too easy."

Silently opening the door, the young man snuck in and went through the kitchen. The music cut out his steps when he got to a hallway near the living room, taking a look at Hitomis' backside before making his way upstairs. The upper floor didn't have too many rooms, so it was easy to get into the bedroom, especially because the door wasn't locked. Y/N shook his head at that, walking in and looking for any valuables he could turn into money. He found a drawer full of jewelry and beamed with delight as he scooped everything into a bag. Now, it obviously wouldn't be that easy because when he searched a drawer near the bed, he was surprised by Hitomi who had a frying pan in hand.

Hitomi:" You break into my house? Oh you picked the wrong house, fool!"

Y/N was quick to avoid any strikes as he jumped over the bed to create some distance. This didn't go according to his plan as he had no way to get out. The window wasn't safe and the door was now blocked.

Y/N:" Hey, put the pan down."

Hitomi:" You're a thief. You deserve a beating, especially because you took my family heirloom!"