Lena Paul

For his next scene, Y/N was invited to hang out with an old friend. Someone he knew from the arts club that always took place after school had texted him and asked him to come over and here he was. Things were definitly interesting between the two, but in a positive way as they caught up for a good while. Snacks and drinks were on the table and a movie was running in the background as well to keep the atmosphere alive. Y/N just chuckled to himself and took another sip from his drink before the clicking of heels caught his attention. When he turned around, the young man was looking at Lena Paul.

 When he turned around, the young man was looking at Lena Paul

Lena:" Looks like you and Janice are having fun so far."

Y/N:" Oh, yeah. We're enjoying ourselves. When she texted me earlier, I knew we would have a great time."

Lena:" That's wonderful. I remember when you two studied together all the time. It was a miracle a lot of the time to get you motivated."

Y/N:" It always depends on the subject. I suck at math and physics the most, so those topics are out of my league."

Lena giggled and walked closer, sitting down next to Y/N. She got to know him thanks to those study sessions and a few other encounters like barbecues, parties and days out in the city. Now, she was happily married according to the script, but she couldn't help but steal a few glances at the young man every now and then. Maybe it was because he spent so much time around her and Janice, maybe it was thanks to Janice telling so many stories about him. But it surely got something going in her mind. Before they could keep talking however, the power went out in the whole house.

 Before they could keep talking however, the power went out in the whole house

Lena:" What was that?"

Y/N:" Power outage. Apparently the storm is getting worse."

Lena:" Oh c'mon. This is terrible. What are we going to do now?"

Y/N:" We're in the dark. We could just keep talking for example."

Both of them sighed in disappointment due to the power being gone. Janice was currently up in her room because she needed to take care of something which left her mom and Y/N alone like this. Her husband was on a business trip at the other side of the country, so there wasn't really anyone to fix this mess. Y/N was at least nice enough to activate the flashlight on his phone, so they could see.