Dillion Harper

After taking it slow for a while because of a pinched nerve, Y/N was ready to return to his former glory as he had a very nice shoot for today

After taking it slow for a while because of a pinched nerve, Y/N was ready to return to his former glory as he had a very nice shoot for today. Gina returned from her sick leave and has been keeping up the great work with Kylie while the ladies and the children were taking things step by step. There were no issues at all for the whole family and groceries were always taken care of as well, so Y/N could focus on getting to work as he was now at a two storey house. The crew was ready and so was his co-star for today: Dillion Harper. The two didn't need much of an introduction to each other for a good reason.

Y/N and Dillion were actually friends since middle school, having suffered through the last years of their education together. When they heard the other got into porn, it was only a matter of time until they would see each other again.

And today was that day. Y/N was already in the house, his back turned to Dillion who sighed and put her bag aside. She had a rough day, only needing some peace and relaxation right now. Her eyes widened when noticing Y/N though, who was already stark naked with his dick on full display.

Dillion:" Y/N, what are you doing?"

Y/N:" I came over to surprise you. Your landlord let me in."

Dillion:" Did you come here naked?"

Y/N:" No, I didn't. I undress after he left. You look stressed though."

Dillion:" I am. I had three appointments today and they took forever to finish. But...since you're already here, could you help me relax~?"

In one fell swoop, Dillion dropped her dress, smirked at Y/N and pushed her bra-covered tits together

In one fell swoop, Dillion dropped her dress, smirked at Y/N and pushed her bra-covered tits together. She knew he'd love that sight and judging by his dick twitching at that visual, it was clear as day that the two would fuck. Y/N chuckled softly, walking up to Dillion as he didn't hesitate in smacking her ass and kissing her deeply right after. Being friends for so long had its perks as it made everything more believeable as Dillion couldn't help, but let her hand glide along his cock and then jerking him off comfortably.

Dillion:" You dirty devil."

Y/N:" I try."

Dillion:" Good, because I want you to take me~."