AJ Applegate

Y/N felt pretty sore after taking on three women like that, so he decided to cancel any big plans and focus on his recovery. He was barely able to walk straight after such an impactful shoot, but Angela actually scheduled a massage for him to get him back into shape so to speak, so that's where Y/N was headed now. Now that he met a few ladies in and out of scenes, he had a certain level of trust in them and he knew they always meant well. And judging by the looks of things, he was in for a treat when he was brought into the massage room and got welcomed by the one and only AJ Applegate.

 And judging by the looks of things, he was in for a treat when he was brought into the massage room and got welcomed by the one and only AJ Applegate

The blonde bombshell really just seemed to have come in for her shift as she was still in her casual clothes. Not that Y/N would mind any of that. After all, he had a very good idea of who she was and how things could go one way or another. AJ just smiled begore she shook hands with Y/N while the receptionist left and locked the door behind her. Apparently there was something special about this massage.

AJ:" I'm glad you could make it."

Y/N:" I might as well take time to care for myself every now and then, y'know?"

AJ:" Angela said something really similar. Don't worry though. This will be good."

Y/N:" Alright, if you say so."

AJ:" I do. All you need to do is undress and get on the massage table. I'll be with you in a minute."

Y/N nodded and did what he was asked to while AJ stepped behind some blinders. If this actually helped in the end, then Y/N might need more treatments in the coming future. Who knew what was coming his way after all? Everything could take a turn in a heartbeat honestly, but he didn't want to think about the possibility of chaos kicking in. So after getting stark naked, Y/N just layed facedown on the table, not even acknowledging the hole that was at the height of his pelvis. He let out a bit of a sigh as he relaxed and closed his eyes as AJ soon joined him. She giggled to herself and rubbed some baby oil on her hands before starting to massage Y/N's neck first.

AJ:" You haven't relaxed much lately, hmm?"

Y/N:" Unfortunately not. I've been all over the place basically, working on the next scene, some OnlyFans content or just talking with people from different studios. It's a drag."

AJ:" I can tell, knowing the business quite well. But the hard work will pay off one way or another."

Y/N:" I definitly can't complain."

AJ:" When I heard that you're a friend of Darcie and after seeing some of your work behind the scenes, I knew you'd have it in you. And Angela informed me more about who you are as well. Hopefully everything stays well for you."

Y/N:" Thank you. Apart from all the ladies and some of my few close friends, I don't have that much backup honestly."

During their conversation, AJ kept going lower to work on his shoulders and back. To be honest, for seeing him in the flesh like this definitly caused her thoughts to wander, making AJ think of how turn this from good to great. Y/N on the other hand was just happy to get a break.