Mackenzie Mace

After settling Kylies' employment and having discussed the finer details of her job, Y/N was now out for his next scene

After settling Kylies' employment and having discussed the finer details of her job, Y/N was now out for his next scene. He looked really excited, especially because he was going to be playing a role he loved in any kind of movie. The location he arrived at was an old mansion with armed guards for a dramatic effect. Obviously the guards were actors as well, welcoming Y/N with smiles and handshakes before he went inside to his makeshift office where the director was waiting. It was a woman somewhere in her 30s, looking forward to working with Y/N while his co-star would arrive in a few minutes.

Director:" Alright, I hope you read the script before coming here."

Y/N:" I did. It's the reason I'm here."

Director:" Good to hear. We have a suit ready for you, so why don't you go change while we get the lights set and everything?"

Y/N:" Sounds good to me. I'll be with you in a few."

Shaking hands with her as well before going somewhere else to change, Y/N felt happy to do this shoot. The script was well done and promised some good fun, but the leadup to it would be what made this so serious. While Y/N exchanged his casual outfit for the suit, his co-star Mackenzie Mace arrived with a smile on her face as well. She walked into the lobby where the makeup artist immediately welcomed her and brought her over to the desk. There was no time wasted whatsoever as the main stars got prepared and went through the scenario again to make this scene as good as possible.

After a few more minutes, Y/N and Mackenzie said they were ready, so filming started with the young woman following one of the guards upstairs. Mackenzie acted nervous since she didn't know what was going to happen to her, but in reality she looked forward to getting to the good stuff. She heard a lot about Y/N, so the fangirling was real as they arrived and the guard opened the door, letting Mackenzie step into the office where Y/N waited.

Mackenzie:" E-Excuse me, a-are you-"

Y/N:" Sit down, young lady. We have some things to discuss."

Mackenzie only nodded and sat down opposite of Y/N, trying not to show any fear. Y/N was a tall, well built man and the suit made him look more terrifying, his gaze not helping as he checked her out from head to toe.

Y/N:" You are Mackenzie Mace, correct?"

Mackenzie:" Yes, Sir. That's me."

Y/N:" Okay...Your family, you all have been off the radar since moving to this city. Why is that?"

Mackenzie:" I don't know what you mean."

Y/N:" Do you know who I am?"

Mackenzie shook her head at that and looked at her feet. She didn't want to hold eye contact for too long with Y/N because he was quite scary. Taking a deep breath, he started explaining.

Y/N:" My name is Y/N L/N. The underground knows me as the mob boss of this city. I have many people under my protection, but your family does fair pretty well in this dump. I wanna know why you haven't been targetted before."