Alexis Tae

This was a little different as Y/N had just finished a chat with Lisa about something

This was a little different as Y/N had just finished a chat with Lisa about something. She said she was called by Alexis Tae a few times over the last week, because Alexis was a big fan of his work and wanted to have a scene with him, but Y/N always had to deny that request since he had children and his ladies to take care of. He loved his evergrowing family and did everything he could to make time for them when he wasn't taking offers for work. This morning for example, he changed the kids' diapers and also took care of making breakfast after cleaning up. Elsa and Jessa got the kids settled in and read them some stories together when the young man returned from his office.

Elsa:" There's the baby daddy."

Jessa:" What did Lisa call for?"

Y/N:" She told me that Alexis Tae wanted to shoot with me again. I don't wanna be mean, but I think she should've gotten the point already...Anyways, I'll be kart racing with her in the afternoon."

Jessa:" It's at least one way to make up for saying No."

Elsa:" Yeah, I think that's the best you can do for now. Be careful though, we don't want you to get hurt."

Y/N:" You know me, girls. I always take care and do everything to stay out of trouble."

The trio smiled at each other and Y/N then took a seat between the two blondes,  wrapping an arm each around them. They and the others have started exercising to get rid of the pregnancy belly and the stretch marks, but Y/N loved them either way. And seeing the children sleep peacefully like that was a beautiful sight to behold too which he kept documented through pictures.
--------------------------------------------------------------

In the afternoon, Y/N did find himself at the kart race track, looking at everything there. He hasn't been here since his early teens when his whole family would go, so this brought back fun memories until Alexis skipped over to him.

Alexis:" Hey, Y/N. I'm Alexis, the one who had a talk with Lisa."

Y/N:" Oh, hey yeah. Sorry we couldn't work together yet. My family has my attention outside of work."

Alexis:" It's okay. I know your life is really busy lately. I'm just glad you could find the time to come here and race against me."

Y/N:" I'm sure it will be fun. What does the winner get?"

Alexis:" I'll think of something. Let's pay and get on the track."

Alexis' enthusiasm was fun to see as Y/N followed the young woman to the counter. He had a feeling that racing against her wasn't an easy feat, but he'd give his best. Soon though, they had their helmets on and got to the karts, choosing those that fit their bodies the best. It was weird being in one of them after such a long time, but Y/N got situated pretty easily. The two drove to the start line, nodding at each other to make sure things stayed fair throughout. A countdown of lights went off and within the next few seconds, the race was on as the two put the pedal to the metal.