La Sirena 69

It was night as the we got a shot from outside a big brothel

It was night as the we got a shot from outside a big brothel. This was part of Y/N's new scene where he played the part of a bouncer, currently throwing out two guys for going past the set boundries with one of the employees. He didn't take kindly to troublemakers of any kind, so this sort of action had to be done. After telling the guys off another time, he went back inside and dusted himself off. The script made Y/N the best bouncer of said brothel and tonight would give him a reward. Soon though, he was approached by another bouncer from the upper floor.

Arthur:" Hey Y/N."

Y/N:" What's up, Arthur? Is everything okay?"

Arthur:" Yes, everything calmed down and Kacy has been given the weekend off."

Y/N:" That's good. I hope she's not in a bad shape."

Arthur:" She's okay...The boss wants to talk to you though. I'd suggest heading upstairs immediately."

Y/N:" Oh geez, I hope this ends well."

Arthur:" You should be fine. She has been pretty kind to you thus far."

Y/N nodded and Arthur took his spot while the younger man headed upstairs to see what the boss wanted to discuss. Usually talks like this always involved important business, but this had a different aura to it. When upstairs, Y/N knocked on the door before being called in, seeing his co-star and boss in this scene at her desk: LaSirena.

Sirena:" Close the door and take a seat, Y/N."

Y/N:" Is everything okay though??"

Sirena:" Yes. We just need to discuss your work ethic."

Y/N nodded as he sat down, looking at the black dressed woman in front of him. Talks like these were nothing new for anyone, but he still felt quite nervous.

Sirena:" I hired you three years ago, Y/N. You take good care of the workers and guests when it comes to safety."

Y/N:" It's my top priority."

Sirena:" Good. Just a moment ago when you threw out these two douchebags, I saw that once more. Y/N, I'm glad I have kept you around so long because everyone can trust you. You're there for the girls and the bouncers and you come in when we're understaffed. That...That's dedication."

Y/N:" This brothel is a business, but also a big part of my life. I'll do anything to keep thus a safe environment."

Sirena:" That's the point. You dedicate yourself to this place. And for your continued service, I decided to give you something in return~."

And that was the point of no return as Sirena stepped in front of Y/N, got to her knees and started unbuckling his belt. She had a commanding aura, so Y/N didn't fight it at all when she pulled his pants and boxers down to free his giant cock.

Sirena:" I must say this cock looks perfect. Let's see what we can do with it."

Y/N:" I hope I can measure up."