Kylie Rocket

There was a surprise waiting for Y/N when he got back from the bakery to pick up some bread and a few pastries

There was a surprise waiting for Y/N when he got back from the bakery to pick up some bread and a few pastries. Gina called in sick and she would be out for a while which was unfortunate, but she told Y/N that she had a friend who was just as good of a secretary as she was. The young man was caught off guard by that as he brought everything in while Autumn was doing the dishes. The family had breakfast already, so there wasn't too much to worry about.

Autumn:" I hope you're ready for what's coming, Y/N. With Gina off to cure her cold, I wonder what her friend is going to do."

Y/N:" Is she here already?"

Autumn:" Yup, waiting in your office. She seems like a sweet girl."

Y/N:" I'll see about that. Would you be so kind and put everything away?"

Autumn:" Of course."

Y/N smiled and gave Autumn a loving kiss and held her close for a few seconds before he walked upstairs. Since he didn't know who he would see, he was very careful not to startle the girl as he walked into his office, only to see Kylie Rocket sitting at his desk and typing away at an e-mail. It took her a moment, but obce she finished another paragraph, she looked at Y/N with a smile.

Kylie:" Good morning, Sir."

Y/N:" Good morning. Excuse me, but are you Gina's friend?"

Kylie:" Yes, that's me. Kylie Rocket is my name. Pleased to meet you."

Y/N:" And you...worked in an office before?"

Kylie:" Oh yeah, I also learned a lot from Gina. She has basically been my tutor in that case."

Y/N:" Okay, I'm glad to hear that. And you seem to have the hang of it as well."

Kylie:" Yeeeeah, it wasn't that hard. I just booked a few scenes for you for the week. Hopefully you're not mad about that."

Y/N:" No no, it's fine. I just didn't expect...you."

Kylie:" And what exactly do you mean by that?"

Y/N:" Nothing bad. You and Gina just have a similar attitude, a similar body type."

Kylie giggled softly and pushed some hair out of her face. She appreciated the comparison as Y/N took a deep breath to keep his cool. There was no animosity or anything, but it still felt a little strange to have a completely new face in the house. Despite that, Kylie soon got up and now checked Y/N out from head to toe.

 Despite that, Kylie soon got up and now checked Y/N out from head to toe