Athena Faris

Playing the part of someone else's sibling always felt a little strange to Y/N, mainly because he had an older sister. And this was only the third time he took this role too, so some anxiety was present when he went over the dialogue he and his co-star of the day would have. Y/N heard of her before, but as soon as Athena Faris stood right in front of him, he was slightly shocked.

She was a really pretty, young woman and her voice sounded so enticing and seductive that it was hard to ignore her

Athena:" You really look like you could be my step-brother, you know?"

Y/N:" I'll take that as a compliment. Are you ready for everything?"

Athena:" I am. I went over the script a few times to memorize everything we're going to do. And...don't go soft when we do anal~."

Giggling and winking at Y/N, Athena soon got into her spot while Y/N took a seat in the recliner. He did feel nervous, but was also excited to see where all of this was going. Flipping through the different TV channels, he sighed after a few minutes and just leaned back with his eyes closed. A few feet away, the clicks of a pair of heels could be heard with every step as Athena walked towards the living room. She had her purse with her which meant she would be going out for some reason. When she noticed Y/N, she immediatly went over.

Athena:" Hey, step-bro."

Y/N:" Athena, hey. What's up?"

Athena:" Well, I'm going out with a few friends in an hour. We're just hanging out,at the mall, so nothing big, buuut...I got a favor to ask."

Y/N:" You're running low on cash?"

Athena:" Unfortunately. And I know I asked you many times before, but I swear I will give it back as soon as I can."

Y/N:" I understand you're in a pinch, but money isn't just here to waste. Do you have anything specific you wanna buy?"

Athena:" A new swimsuit. It's 50$, but I only have 30. Please Y/N, could I borrow 20 from you?"

Athena looked right at Y/N with pleading eyes and her hands put together, quite literally begging him for the money. Eventhough this happened quite often, there was just something about her that made Y/N give in as he sighed and reached into his pocket for the money. He fished it out and held it in front of Athena, but he wasn't just going to hand it over. Instead, he had a demand.

Y/N:" Before I give you the money, I want you to fullfil your part of the deal."

Athena:" What do you mean?"

Y/N:" You said you wanna give something back, right? Then get to it."

Y/N emphasized his point by pointing right at his crotch at which Athena just stared for a moment, her eyes wide. This was her step-brother, they couldn't just do this. So in a quick turn, she was just about to leave with the money, but Y/N followed right behind her, trapping Athena against the door.