Natasha Nice

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys,

I just wanna clear something up about the children in this book (genders and names). I hope you're ready and you like the names.

Elsa - gave birth do a boy she named Adrian
Kali - gave birth to a girl she named Shelly
Tori - gave birth to a girl she named Xenia
Autumn - gave birth to a girl she called Nessa
Jessa - gave birth to a girl she called Samantha
Megan - gave birth to a boy she called Adam
--------------------------------------------------------------

The last sunday was really sweet for Y/N as he decided to spend as much time with the family as he could. He took his position as a dad really serious, taking care of the kids while Tori and Autumn made lunch and dinner respectively. A few photos were taken as well as being shared on social media to show fans how everything was going. Nobody had anything to complain about, but Y/N noticed that he was slowly running out of space in the house he lived in with everyone. He loved having everyone around, no doubt about that, but it was difficult to coordinate relationships, business and family in the same place. Fortunately the young man was meeting with a realtor today to figure out a deal for something special.

In the afternoon, Y/N was brought to the spot via speed boat and headed into a fancy looking mansion.

Y/N:" This place is pretty nice. I'm sure everyone is going to love this."

Making his way through the main hall and towards the stairs, Y/N called out for anyone to welcome him. The rooms were pretty tall there, so his voice dud echo through the building for a little bit, but it wasn't bad to be honest. And the view he got when the realtor appeared wasn't bad either.

 And the view he got when the realtor appeared wasn't bad either

^ Natasha Nice

Natasha:" You must be Y/N, right?"

Y/N:" Yes, that's me. We talked last week about you showing me this place."

Natasha:" Wonderful! I hope the boat ride wasn't too rough. One of our drivers can be rough sometimes."

Y/N:" It was fine. He didn't do anything."