Bridgette B + Nicolette Shea + Julia Ann + Phoenix Marie + Richelle Ryan

Going to the pool was a great way to cool down and have some fun. It was one of the best things to do when it was warm and people didn't wanna sit at home all the time. Same rang true for Y/N who just arrived on set for his first scene of the new year. He knew today was a big shoot and some legendary pornstars were present, so he didn't wanna disappoint anyone. Remembering the script, he watched as the women for today just strolled around.

 Remembering the script, he watched as the women for today just strolled around

^ left: Nicolette Shea
^ right: Bridgette B

^ left: Phoenix Marie^ middle: Julia Ann^ right: Richelle Ryan

^ middle: Julia Ann
^ right: Richelle Ryan

They seemed to have fun already, just talking to each other and telling stories about anything that came to mind. It looked like a normal meet up right now, but there was more to it than the average viewer was able to see. Y/N smirked to himself as he popped in one of the blue pills, then took off his swim trunks and jumped into the pool. The ladies heard it, but thought nothing of it when they saw the young man swimming a few laps as if nothing happened. Yes, this was a little different from the usual, but new ideas were always exciting, especially with action for everyone coming in very soon.

Nicolette:" So anyways...my last trip to New Jersey was pretty good. I filmed a lot of stuff."

Richelle:" When will we get to see it?"

Julia:" Yeah, you said it would be out asap."

Nicolette:" I did. Maybe another week or so. I will send you the link when it's ready."

Bridgette:" Good...Today is pretty relaxed though, huh? It's unusual."

Phoenix:" Don't worry about that. Things will pick up again sooner than you think."

Julia:" Yeah, I mean this place is one of the most popular public pools in the state. Guests will come very soon."

Bridgette:" I know, but---"

The sudden sound of struggling was heard from the pool as it seemed like Y/N was drowning. Bridgette and Nicolette immediatly sprung up and dove in, getting a hold of him. His flailing didn't help very much, but they grabbed his arms and pulled him closer to the edge where Nicolette heaved Y/N up and carefully layed him down on the tile floor. All was good until now, but everyone soon noticed that Y/N was completely naked and had a raging boner. And for someone who was 'drowning', he seemed pretty awake and healthy. Bridgette had an idea though as she whispered to Nicolette.