Dylan Phoenix + Ryan Conner

To find himself invited for a day over at the house of mother-daughter duo Dylan Phoenix and Ryan Conner was very surprising to Y/N when he woke up this morning. How they knew him or got his contact info without it being public knowledge, he asked Gina about it, but she truthfully said that she didn't put that info out just like that. Thinking everything through as best as he could, Y/N just took the invitation as he now found himself at their place with just a duffle bag full of his essential items. Ryan was the first one to welcome him as he was asked to come to the kitchen.

 Ryan was the first one to welcome him as he was asked to come to the kitchen

Ryan:" It's good to see you, Y/N. I know this was really sudden and unexpected, but we've heard from Angela and Reagan that you had some time to spare."

Y/N:" I should thank you. My next scene isn't until next week, so yeah, I needed something to do."

Ryan:" You're on a tear through the business at the moment. Ticking so many genres at the same time, it's incredible."

Y/N:" I mean I have great people to work with. And everyone has different requirements for the scenes. I adjust to the script and do what I can."

Ryan:" I appreciate people like you. Some are just in it for either sex or money, but you're eradicated to the craft."

Y/N chuckled to himself and tried to avoid blushing from all the praise he was given. Yes, just about everyone he worked with complimented him either right after the shoot or on social media, giving him shoutouts. His fanbase backed him up as well, so the haters barely had a chance to get through. And when some did, Y/N took care of it himself. Apparently Ryan kept track of that as well and formed her own opinion on the young man, but by the looks of things she wanted a taste as well.

 Apparently Ryan kept track of that as well and formed her own opinion on the young man, but by the looks of things she wanted a taste as well

Ryan:" Weeell, if that's true...you wouldn't mind giving this lady a try, right?"

Y/N:" Right here and now? What about Dylan?"

Ryan:" She wants your attention later on. For now, the two of us are going to have fun~."

Ryan licked her lips as she pulled Y/N closer and ran her hand along his entire length. She coo'ed at the feel of it while Y/N tried to keep the panic level at a minimum. Not that he wasn't going to give the blonde MILF a chance, but this was really sudden when she undid his pants and boxers, then stripped off her own pants and a pair of dark blue panties. This woman had it on for Y/N for sure as she leaned over the kitchen counter, having her ass cheeks pressed up against her guest.