Alexa Grace

Today was a fun day for Y/N as he was going to shoot a new scene for PropertySex

Today was a fun day for Y/N as he was going to shoot a new scene for PropertySex. He did some work with them in the past, but this new scene was going to be something good. The young man was already at the house, looking at it from outside to get a feel for the vibe while the realtor wasn't around yet. Or they were already inside, trying to make everything look nice, but having no idea that the customer was already waiting. After a few minutes, Y/N went to the front door, opening it and walking in to see, if he missed something.

Y/N:" Hello? Is anybody here?"

???:" Just a sec!"

Apparently someone was there and within the snap of a finger, the realtor Alexa Grace walked towards Y/N with a clipboard in hand.

Alexa:" My bad. I was just checking to see, if everything was in working condition."

Y/N:" It's okay. I already had a look around the outside."

Alexa:" Oh, okay. I hope it's to your liking."

Y/N:" So far, so good. What can you tell me abou this place though?"

Alexa:" Right, so this house is perfect for a big family. Three storeys, 4 bathrooms, 4 bedrooms, a big living room and a modern kitchen. Let me show you around."

Smiling, Y/N followed the petite blonde and listened to what she had to say. This house was pretty nice, yeah, but he obviously wasn't buying it for real. It was just for the scene and both of them played their parts very well. Alexa did what she could to keep Y/N interested, showing off what the bathrooms had to offer, a few vacant rooms that could be turned into just about anything...and then they got to the master bedroom.

Alexa:" And this is the bedroom for you and your girlfriend or wife. It has a nice plasma TV screen, well sized windows, two wardrobes and a big, comfy kingsize bed. Come sit down with me."

With that, Alexa grabbed Y/N's hand and brought him over to the bed. She had a cute laugh, not gonna lie, and the way she got on the bed left little to the imagination as her shorts still exposed enough of her ass cheeks for Y/N to see. He took a goid look before sitting down and acting as if nothing happened.