Maya Bijou

For his next scene, Y/N found himself in a nightclub that was rented by the producer for tonight. He smiled when getting the offer to star alongside another young talent. And this time, he took the part of the bossy, rich guy to contrast his usual roles. It was a nice change to be in power every now and then as everything got set up, the music started and people started dancing, talking and getting drinks: the usual club routine. Y/N was on the second floor, which actually was the VIP sector, overlooking the crowd with a smirk on his face.

Y/N:" The entertainment of people is wonderful. They just don't have a clue."

Running a hand through his hair, he walked over to a small sofa and took a seat. There was a lot going on already, but it didn't bother him too much actually. He just checked his phone while one of the waitresses brought his drink. And that was none other than Maya Bijou.

 And that was none other than Maya Bijou

^ Maya Bijou

Maya:" Your drink, Sir."

Y/N:" Thank you very much, darling. Just put it on my tab. I'll pay at the end of the night."

Maya:" Okay. Is there anything else I can do for you right now?"

Y/N:" No, not really. I'll call for you when I need something."

Maya nodded and walked off, but Y/N happily looked after her with every step. The one piece bodysuit showed off enough skin as is and Maya had a nice butt to admire as well. An idea came to Y/N's head, but he waited for a good while to actually put it into action. After all, he didn't want to cause trouble for anyone or interrupt the fun in any way. He would just have his own fun sooner rather than later.
---------------------------------------------------------

Around eleven pm, the young man waved Maya over again with everything carefully planned in his head. Y/N knew exactly what he had to do after all as the young woman stepped closer.

Maya:" Yes?"

Y/N:" Ease up a bit. I'm not a bad person."

Maya:" And what can I do for you?"

Y/N:" I thought of giving you a break. You've been working without a moment of rest until now. So...I want you to go to the backroom."

Maya:" Are you sure? What about Mrs. Smith?"

Y/N:" Don't worry about her. I've got it under control."

This made Maya feel a little suspicious, but she actually needed a break. People have been ordering or flirting with her all the time and it really annoyed her. She needed the job though, so she went through the trouble, now walking off to the back while Y/N walked over to the bar, talking things over with the head bartender for a moment. According to the script, they knew each other for a while by now and had gotten close a few times as well, so Mrs. Smith acknowledged Y/N's excuse for Maya who looked around the room for a bit before taking her heels off.